Reviews for In Living Color
Judyblue95 chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
lovely first date! I love how they banter about sexy things...when are the going to actually DO them? Can't wait!
Judyblue95 chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
I wish someone would treat me to a spa day...I would love that! I want to see those pictures of all the handcuffed, made up guys!
kim67255 chapter 34 . 4/30/2013
Darn I keep looking for the next button but it's not there. I'm loving this story please update soon.

I love that you added Alice in as being prego also. Then men are in big trouble. All three women being hormonal and don't forget to add the cravings and at least one of them has to become sex crazed more.

Kim
emochick920 chapter 34 . 4/29/2013
I love it
twilightsagaobsessed91 chapter 34 . 4/29/2013
nawwww such an awesome story, i love it, pease update again soon, i can't wait to see what happens next.
kim67255 chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
I just started reading and can't stop. Well I am to do this. Your warning at the beginning of each chapter is too true. The only criticism I have is Katie talking. I can understand some of it but some I can’t. But then I don’t have my own kids. I look forward to reading the rest.

Kim
dazzleglo chapter 34 . 4/28/2013
LOL, I loved the chopped liver comments. Esme fainting was perfect and nice surprise about Alice & Jazz. Figures Em would notice, not much gets by our Em. He might not seem it, but I swear he notices everything. Enjoyed Charlie teasing him about the drugs.
psychovampirefreak chapter 34 . 4/28/2013
Awesome story so far!
Judyblue95 chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Thanks for the semi-lemony fun! I want to make out like a teenager with Edward too!
Judyblue95 chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
What's up doc? Funny...everybody is so doggone nice and sweet in this story! doesn't anyone ever get dirty? please, I want to read some dirty stuff...I really do like the story...
Judyblue95 chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
I'm getting used to Katie's special language...I can almost understand everything she says. Peed on Emmett again! Poor boy! It's a special world here where nobody does anything that makes anybody else mad...except Mike Newton!
Judyblue95 chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
I love how they got Mike. He's a dipshit and deserves all that he got! ooh are they going to do it soon?
KimberlyAnnT chapter 34 . 4/28/2013
cutest chapter ever
lauren2020 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Trying to follow your story. Planning to start tonight. :)
Judyblue95 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013