Reviews for In Living Color
CSG chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Hey *waves* I followed you over here from FB. I am going to add this one to my TBR. I like the concept of olderward. Thanks! :)
edwards-sparrow chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
DANG IF I EVER BECOME A WIDOW I WANT A MAN LIKE THIS FOR MY BABIES
NurseLovesEB chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Awww shes so cute (katie) hehe
NurseLovesEB chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Awwww so cuuute
i love this edward
Mary chapter 17 . 4/12/2014
"That was the best, most intense, most amazing sex ever!" she exclaims. "I have never cum so hard or so many times in my life." I lean up and kiss her soft lips.

This sounds like a 14 year old virgin wrote it.
Emma Jayne chapter 17 . 4/12/2014
I'm sorry but I have had to stop reading, I like to be honest with authors so I am going to tell you why I quit.
The baby talk-not understandable and used far too much with no effect.
The pace- Marriage, adoption etc. Way too soon in the story.
length- quick but also lots of filler paragraphs that add nothing to the plot.
edwards-sparrow chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
OMG I WANT THIS MY HUSBAND IS A GRATE DAD BUT SHITTY HUSBAND HE THINKS WOMEN DON'T NEED ORAL TO GET IN THE MOOD BUT I SURE AS FUCK DO AS HE'S NOT THE GREAETRST IN THE SACK
edwards-sparrow chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
AWWW I NEED A PIANO
Openskies123 chapter 36 . 3/12/2014
Nice story...short chapters but it was a lovely plot :)
Halo221 chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
I really like the idea, but honestly this all happened WAY too fast for me. I can't even process it as the reader so I can't relate to it, except to think I'd be freaking out if he put his arms around me so soon, "adopted" my daughter, was talking marriage - Gah! I need a bit more plot/character development before I can get on board.
Cullenfan524 chapter 36 . 2/14/2014
This story was so awesome!
mustlovertp chapter 36 . 2/9/2014
This was a really sweet story- thanks for sharing it with us! xoxox
Intsu chapter 36 . 2/1/2014
Loved your story. Would you be considering a sequel? I would really like to follow these families further into the future. Can't get enough of your wonderful characters.
Mickey Leigh chapter 36 . 1/20/2014
It is a really goo,d story
5FreakyFingers chapter 1 . 1/21/2014