Reviews for Vulnerability
marJan 53 chapter 2 . 2/16
Crying sooooohard ican'tread the endingyetfinaly managedcryinghard again
Just read it once more and ...always in love with your story! Awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
That was sweet, and lovely, and brilliant!
I wouldn't know who to prefer: Neal struggling with hurt and anger and unwilling caring that kind of force the litttle shy NC, Peter straining himself to look at each and every detail of the get-well card because even if he knows Neal is so definitely angry he cannot bear the idea of Neal not leaving a sign in the card, El trying to save the day anyway respecting Neal 's feelings...or satchmo unintentionally cooperating to resolve the stalling situation (but for sure agreeing with the idea of Neal visiting)!
Just brilliant: thank you so much!
Post U Later chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Aww That Was So Adorable! Elle Sure Has Creative Ideas. & Really, Who Could Be Bad At Satchmo, Even If He Peed On Your Leg You Couldn't Stay Mad At Him For Long. I Just Hope He Forgives Peter Soon.

& I Knew Neal Would Sign The Card, Though That GWS On The Cup Instead Of The FBI Is Pretty Cool. XD
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Ouch, Poor Peter. He's Being Shut Out By Neal, & He Gets Hurt In A Hit & Run Accident. Not His Week.

I Bet Neal, Despite His Anger At Peter, Will Sign The Card In Some Way. He'll Probably Sign His Initials In It Somewhere. XD
pechika chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Aww this was lovely
joy2190 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Love it!
WynonaRose chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Aww. Way to go El!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
That was so touching! Loved it.
govgal chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
priceless!
THe Storm Bringer chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Nice work I like this prey continue.
sue.beattie1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
great story so far; enjoying it.
Ultracape chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Cute.

The thing with Neal is that he doesn't like being angry and he knows that Peter would never purposelly do anything to hurt him and in fact acted as he did out of worry and concern for Neal's safety.
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
love the cards!
thanks for the update!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Using Satchmo to reach out to Neal was a great touch. Thanks!