Reviews for Vulnerability
Post U Later chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Aww That Was So Adorable! Elle Sure Has Creative Ideas. & Really, Who Could Be Bad At Satchmo, Even If He Peed On Your Leg You Couldn't Stay Mad At Him For Long. I Just Hope He Forgives Peter Soon.

& I Knew Neal Would Sign The Card, Though That GWS On The Cup Instead Of The FBI Is Pretty Cool. XD
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Ouch, Poor Peter. He's Being Shut Out By Neal, & He Gets Hurt In A Hit & Run Accident. Not His Week.

I Bet Neal, Despite His Anger At Peter, Will Sign The Card In Some Way. He'll Probably Sign His Initials In It Somewhere. XD
pechika chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Aww this was lovely
joy2190 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Love it!
WynonaRose chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Aww. Way to go El!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
That was so touching! Loved it.
govgal chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
THe Storm Bringer chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Nice work I like this prey continue.
sue.beattie1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
great story so far; enjoying it.
Ultracape chapter 2 . 9/20/2012

The thing with Neal is that he doesn't like being angry and he knows that Peter would never purposelly do anything to hurt him and in fact acted as he did out of worry and concern for Neal's safety.
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
love the cards!
thanks for the update!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Using Satchmo to reach out to Neal was a great touch. Thanks!
didi kat chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
This story makes me go Awwww. ;D I think you've done a good job keeping everyone in character, and I could easily see this taking place in an actual episode. One thing bugs me a little bit though ,and that is people keep saying that Neal holds Peter to a higher standard than himself. I don't think that's the case at all. When I watch the show, it always seems to me that the Agents treat Neal as being slightly inferior, even Peter to a small extent. Which is understandable, considering the whole Law Enforcement Officer/Criminal dynamic, but that doesn't make it right. So, I think it's more that Neal resents Peter always taking the moral highground when in reality he's just as messed up. Anyway, this is a great story. Maybe you could write one more chapter so we can see Neal and Peter make up?
velveteen habit chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Awww. I just want them to make up! It's true that Peter and Elizabeth don't really understand how this is all affecting Neal. But I'm glad they aren't giving up. Hoping for a happy ending.
ansel chapter 2 . 9/19/2012 good. Great idea, Elizabeth!