Reviews for Shadows
Crinsomtear chapter 35 . 3/3
It was beautiful! When Hinata was trying to find away to stop the law, I thought at first she was going to adopt. But when I found out Temari's reasoning I was even more furious than before! Those evil Elders! I'm so happy everyone ended up happy and I am so happy for them. Thank you so much for writing! I enjoyed it so much! I can barely contain my joy!
HANNA chapter 35 . 1/8
I just read a fanfic with almost the same amount of reviews as yours but it wasn't even good and the grammar sucked it didn't make any sense... You have so much talent and I can't correct any mistakes because you have a good vocabulary and the character's personalities fit them well. This is one of those stories where you feel like your right next to the action. So I'm a ninja. Betta believe it dawg ! ;- ) this is my last review for this story! Uhg it saddens me. (KISSES FOR YOU FROM ME)
AmaiNeiko chapter 35 . 1/5
Wow, I'm completely floored by how good this story was. It's one hell of a birthday gift, for one. I'm always looking for great, long, in character, canon stories for these two and for an AU world it feels like they are themselves in the canon world just minus the flashy jutsu's. The story makes breathtaking images from description alone, from their very first meeting to the end founders festival. That fighting dance was unexpected and I loved it! I loved how it ended with that and everyone and their children. Thank you so much for sharing this story, it was an amazing visit to their world through your eyes.
HANNA chapter 7 . 1/5
Haha Genius!... I've read fanfics with 1k reviews and none of them are as good as yours! It bothers me...
HANNA chapter 9 . 1/4
I loveeeeee it! Its so intense. Gaara and Hinata makes the pefect couple... You genuis you!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
i love you and this story!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Lovely chapter!;)
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Rahhhh what an ending!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
WONDERFUL STORY SOO FAR! Omgeee i gotta read the next chapter right now!
AmaiNeiko chapter 28 . 12/18/2013
I must say Matsuri is a character I really dislike since she's shown so poorly first in the manga then even worse in the anime but I can tolerate her much better in your story. I'm completely enthralled by the sudden turn of events during this chapter, it's so exciting!
AmaiNeiko chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
Something I wanted to say about the last chapter. I knew there wouldn't be any detailed lemon due to the T rating so I wondered how the event would happen and I'm pleasantly surprised with how you went about and ended that chapter and began this one. Also knowing how you bring events from the past to explain they had purpose for the present is impressive. Wonderful writing.
AmaiNeiko chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
*swoons* Such a beautiful heartfelt chapter.
AmaiNeiko chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Absolutely adored this chapter. I think there were moments in chpt 17 and this, that have made their bond grow infinitely stronger.
AmaiNeiko chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
Absolutely adored how close Gaara and Hinata have become despite all the hardships they've been enduring, especially Hinata. Him knowing she was about to break and getting her home quickly along with her breakdown and his comforting resolve not to leave her to the moment she fell asleep and awoke on him were my favorite scenes in this chapter.
AmaiNeiko chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
I enjoyed the beginning of this chapter seeing Gaara a little more intense about his argument with Tsunade then again at the end telling Hinata that they really needed to talk. Catching him working out and her thoughts on his physique was a nice little treat to read. Oh the drama though, poor Hinata she can never catch a break it seems.