Reviews for Shadows
Warrior of Aces chapter 30 . 3/14/2013
No! Gaara has to know that Hinata's alive!
McKazekage chapter 30 . 3/14/2013
AHHHHH! what a moment to end it! I like the background but I want to see some Gaara kicking asses and taking names and stuff! Epic fight! also I want to know what is gonna happen with the whole baby thing!
rao hyuga 18 chapter 30 . 3/14/2013
So many new developments! Can't wait to see more :)
mafia13 chapter 30 . 3/14/2013
Nice
Anonymous chapter 29 . 3/11/2013
Amazing, as usual. :) Please update soon!
lidianm chapter 29 . 3/7/2013
I love your story it is so intence. Keep up the good work. Dont worry your story is worth the wait. You have done a great job in this chapter. Hope to read more soon. And thank you for writing this chapter.
Daheim chapter 29 . 3/7/2013
As much as it drives us crazy, I think everyone would come to a consensus that quality reigns over quantity or the timing of updates. Good show, though I was hoping for some Gaara revenge bloodshed in this chapter. Looks like it will be coming soon though!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 29 . 3/7/2013
I can't wait for more I love it. I hope Gaara n Hinata make it out alive.
whisperwind-v chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
genial! te ha quedado genial!
QueenP19 chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
Ooh, exciting! Hopefully Gaara can keep it together long enough to do away with his enemy. ;) The only thing I was confused about was when Hinata mentioned Temari's "Pat-sounding" words. LOL! What does that mean?
Guest chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
This is what I've been waiting for! Please update another one soon!
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
Awesome-ly good:)
Hehe, don't worry. Readers could be patient...especially when we know you would update and that your writing is so damn goodXD
Gaara...aw, he thinks Hinata is dead! Shit, the emotions you make him feel...this story is so well-written I can imagine every thing...its like watching a movie..I can imagine what they look like and so on...And all thanks to YOU!:D
This story should seriously get over thousand reviewsX) Am surprised it haven't gotten it yet!
Oh no, what happened to Matsuri? Can't wait to find out!
Please update soon:D
rao hyuga 18 chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
This was really good!
xforeverherex chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
Finally...waited ages for that chapter! n its so amazing (totally worth being r&r )... Every scene a cliffhanger, its really great. Just keep u wanting more. Cant wait to see how Gaara will kick ass! n see wat hapenned to hinata, temari n matsuri...
update soon, please. i think im addicted to 'shadows' :)
HanaChou chapter 28 . 3/6/2013
oh my. please update soon! you really had me hanging and wishing for more. :) good job!
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »