Reviews for Shadows
HanaChou chapter 28 . 3/6/2013
oh my. please update soon! you really had me hanging and wishing for more. :) good job!
McKazekage chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
Oh Orochimaru... you do not know how bad an idea that was... Also I hope Matsuri is okay :/ Great chapter! keep going! :D
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 29 . 3/5/2013
Oh goodness, there you go raising my hopes that Hinata is alive only to have them come crashing down once more! I seriously can't wait for the next update; my boyfriend thought something life changing happened when I saw the update for this one. Needless to say, I eagerly await the next!
ASirensLullaby chapter 29 . 3/5/2013
Oh you have no idea how excited I was when I finally saw the notification for this chapter in my inbox xD You finally updated! Anyways great chapter and hope you update soon again. Maybe tomorrow since I just finished reading this chapter? Haha no just kidding. That's silly. Anyways, keep writing cause I'm in love with this story. And yah :)
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 28 . 3/3/2013
Please tell me you're alive, ive been sitting here waiting for the next update and i'm like pulling my hair out wondering whats going on and if hinatas gonna make it im dying omg please update before i go insane!
Anonymous chapter 28 . 3/1/2013
I love this fic! You've made a pairing between these two very different characters extremely believable! Please update soon!
lidianm chapter 28 . 3/1/2013
The story is great and being more and more suspencful. Great job on writing this chapter it is awsome. Can you tell us when hinata is going to be pregnant. Thank you for writing this I hope to read more soon.
Daheim chapter 28 . 2/26/2013
Almost ready to kill! J/k, bur im getting the shakes :( I need aanother chapter soon!
QueenP19 chapter 28 . 2/20/2013
Wow! Exciting. Hopefully they will all make it through. I have to disagree with one point though. If I just found out my maid was in love with my husband, it certainly wouldn't strengthen our bond as friends...I'd keep one eye open at all times. Wahahahaha! Anyway, lots of twists and turns to look forward to. :)
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 28 . 2/19/2013
This was so so great! I love the whole chapter. I JUST CANT WAIT FOR MORE I LOVE IT N YOU!
SinShu chapter 28 . 2/19/2013
so cruel so evil, but I keep coming back for more! it's addicting at this point! hope you continue soon, I really want them to see the next sunrise
Guest chapter 28 . 2/19/2013
I read all the chapters from 1-27 non-stop (well almost anyway) because it was soooo good and then when I found out that there was no chapter 28, I was like "NOOOOOOOOO", but then this came up and I was going "YAYYY!" I really look up to you now, updating this awesome chapter 4 days after the previous one. But now I'm going "I can't wait till the next one!" Please update the next one to realease me from misery!
tsukiko-uchiha95 chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
We won't kill you for the cliffhanger but we will be impatiently awaiting for the next chapter
ASirensLullaby chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
Loved it please continue! Your story always make my day better and I actually anticipate the next chapter. Literally i check my email everyday to see if you've updated xD keep going you're so amazing and awesome for writing this story!
rao hyuga 18 chapter 28 . 2/18/2013