Reviews for Shadows
Daheim chapter 28 . 2/26/2013
Almost ready to kill! J/k, bur im getting the shakes :( I need aanother chapter soon!
QueenP19 chapter 28 . 2/20/2013
Wow! Exciting. Hopefully they will all make it through. I have to disagree with one point though. If I just found out my maid was in love with my husband, it certainly wouldn't strengthen our bond as friends...I'd keep one eye open at all times. Wahahahaha! Anyway, lots of twists and turns to look forward to. :)
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 28 . 2/19/2013
This was so so great! I love the whole chapter. I JUST CANT WAIT FOR MORE I LOVE IT N YOU!
SinShu chapter 28 . 2/19/2013
so cruel so evil, but I keep coming back for more! it's addicting at this point! hope you continue soon, I really want them to see the next sunrise
Guest chapter 28 . 2/19/2013
I read all the chapters from 1-27 non-stop (well almost anyway) because it was soooo good and then when I found out that there was no chapter 28, I was like "NOOOOOOOOO", but then this came up and I was going "YAYYY!" I really look up to you now, updating this awesome chapter 4 days after the previous one. But now I'm going "I can't wait till the next one!" Please update the next one to realease me from misery!
tsukiko-uchiha95 chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
We won't kill you for the cliffhanger but we will be impatiently awaiting for the next chapter
ASirensLullaby chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
Loved it please continue! Your story always make my day better and I actually anticipate the next chapter. Literally i check my email everyday to see if you've updated xD keep going you're so amazing and awesome for writing this story!
rao hyuga 18 chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
Can't wait to see more!
McKazekage chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
ahhhhh Cliff hangers _
I am actually banging my head off my desk (cliff hangers do this to me)
I was thinking this chapter seemed awfully light hearted after last chapter... spoke too soon!
I won't kill you... then how would we find out what happens? (just kidding... maybe :P )
LEFTFORGOOD chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
...You are HORRIBLE. How can you do this?! DX Admittedly this wouldn't be half as captivating if it were all sunshine and rainbows, but come on! If someone dies... *withdraws shuriken* I will use these. And then I will lead the angry mob that will be pounding at your door with torches and pitchforks. There better be something good coming!

.keep writing.
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
AAAARGH, you are making me insane! It's so freaking exciting, so many things is happening. Temari being pregnant though she can risk loosing it if someone finds out, the drama with Hanabi and now this! What a plot, you are shocking me(in the good way). Please update soon, really soon... Can hardly wait any longer!:D
LadyCassie chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
Oh the wait is killing me you could not have picked a better moment to stop i loved reading this chapter
Little-Miss-Loveless chapter 27 . 2/17/2013
i really wanna hit your head with a brick right now, but because i wanna know how this will end, i'm gona let it pass.
UPDATE!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 27 . 2/17/2013
OMG this was one great chapter I love how Gaara was afraid of hurt Hinata so he really didn't want to show her any moves to help her defend herself. How sweet! And I cry at the end Hinata is not with child oohhh! And not she think she may not be able to get pregnant and Gaara will have to leave her nnooo! Well I love this great job! Ps happy late v-day:)!
QueenP19 chapter 27 . 2/16/2013
OMG! I just love this couple and their story is so sweet. I probably should stop reading though since I now can't even stand the thought of Hinata with Naruto, and that seems to be the way the manga is headed. Wahahaha! I really enjoy your style of writing. The story flows very well and is so descriptive without being overly fluffed. See you next chapter! :)
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »