Reviews for Shadows
McKazekage chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Love love love! I also love early updates... I am really impatient as well and I just love this story! everything is looking up now! (but how long will that last? :P )
rao hyuga 18 chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Great chapter!
QueenP19 chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Very well written. It really draws you into the story. ;) Keep up the good work. And of course, love me some Gaara and Hinata moments too. :)
shyprincess82 chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
wow that was a very good chapter. The perfect way to end a chapter I think! Yay I love how Temari's and Hinata's relationship just keeps getting closer. THey act like sisters in my opinion. OW yay finally some Gaa/Hina action! You did very well with this and I am in love with this story ...Aw cant wait to read more!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
This chapter was great! i love it cant wait for the next one i love this story!
BlossomGirlXoxoXo chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
She sounded I..the beginning poor thing loo awesome chapter sorry my reviews where backwards lol
BlossomGirlXoxoXo chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Whoops meant to review this one anyhoo hinata has great control of her emotions Neil east -year old "folding his arms" lol
BlossomGirlXoxoXo chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Omgggg I love gaara! Amazing chapter! ;)
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
Omg yes I love the horse race! I can not wait to read what else is in store!:)
QueenP19 chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
Squeeeeeeeeeeeal! Yes, that's what I did when I read this chapter. It was so well done, and the build up was so worth the wait. In fact it's just too much cuteness for me. Sigh, once again I'm so on board with this couple that the real manga makes me cry. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
xforeverherex chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
You did such a great job in making them overcome that final step in their relationship... (and if you knew since when i've been waiting for Hinata to realise her feelings!) Gaara and hinata vs the world, can't wait for the next update...
McEvil chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
This story is epic! . I waited to read all the other chapters before reviewing and I loved it. Normally I wouldn't allow any Chika from naruto to be with Gaara but I have ended up allowing Hinata to be an exception. They really are cute together and this story really brings it out. You're really good at writing (that's a pretty good compliment cause I love to read buT am very picky) so keep going!
AnnaTheDevil97 chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
I'm addicted to this story... xD
YumeFiction chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
Hii!
I have been reading this story for some time now, but i never reviewed. So i think its time for me to do so.
I just wanted to say i really like this story and every week i look forward to reading the next chapter. It's definitely my favorite story at the moment ( and i am reading a lot of stories ;-) ) so keep up the good work _
Jigokun chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
That was so sweet! I'm so excited to see how you've started to make Hinata more confident. And Gaara is just so perfect...3. Love this chapter, I'm so glad that they admitted their feelings for each other.

Oh one other thing! I absolutely adore this story, but could you show more Shino and Kiba and possibly even Kurenai? I just love all of team 8 do much... Just a suggestion! Gambatte! XD
Jigokun