Reviews for Shadows
cerberus angel chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
Wow... I really don't know where to begin saying what I love about this fic. Since chapter one I was enthralled and had to stop myself from reviewing because I wanted to get the whole feel of the fic before I did. Now I regret it because then I would have been able to tell yo which were my favorite parts and invoked the most emotion out of me and for that I'm sorry. But from here on out I will try my best to review every chapter you post up and when I have time to reread this again I will review all the chapters that stood out the most to me. Key parts that I did enjoy was the timeline and how consistent you kept it. All the loopholes you left open since the beginning are closing and coming full circle. Before reading this fic I never thought about Itachi and Temari as a couple, but not that I have seen what they are capable of doing and the potential they have it harder not to picture those two together and how they would compliment each other. Thank you for introducing such a wonderful couple. :) Then there's Hinata and Temari's slow building relationship. I like the way you have made it progress throughout the fic and I can't wait to see how it develops even more as this fic continues. Now to the main couple... by far I feel this is one of the best fics that demonstrates beautifully the relationship that can between Gaara and Hinata and the potential it has to grow even more. I love this couple immensely and it's very hard for me to find fics that write them well (most times their relationship develops way too quickly). You can imagine my surprise when I accidentally stumbled across this fic and I'm so glad I did for it has left a huge impression on me. There were multiple times I had to stop myself from smiling at the Gaara and Hinata scenes and then you make it so hard not to swoon for Gaara. You have no idea how happy I was when they consummated their marriage (talking about that chapter you did an amazing job at setting the atmosphere and perfectly executed it. It was worth reading all the chapters to reach that specific point).

I'm sorry for such a long review, but I couldn't resist there's just so many great things about your fic. I'm definitely putting this on my favorites and alerts. Now will wait patiently for you next chapter. :D
xforeverherex chapter 22 . 1/27/2013
Awesome chapter. Loved the duel between itachi and temari... thx for the early update :)
xanimejunkie chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
Ahahaha! Of course someone would walk in in them. Imagine if was Neji instead? .
Noname-Sali chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I just found this story and I love it! Not to mention you just updated on my birthday. much appreciated and keep writing!
lidianm chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
i love this chapter the most so far because it has been so exciting and it was so special. i like how you write every thing with so much detail but you still manage to not over explain things. thank you for updating. keep up the good work. and thank you for making hinata and gaara so close to each other its sweet. hope to read more soon. :)
Little-Miss-Loveless chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
I'm realizing that i am reviewing alot on this story xD but i can't help it i love to much! Perfection i gotta say :-)
Renata Z chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
Wonderful use of description for the demonstration with Temari and Itachi. I have become rather enthralled with your story when I read the prequel to Shadows. Unfortunately, I didn't recall the tie in to the former chapter... but it shows that you had a wonderful timeline (of the plot to your story) since the beginning. I simply have no idea where this story is going, but it seems to be one that I shall continue to read since it has been such a wonderful one to read.

RenataZ
ssspooky chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
OMG! that was impressive! I saw the whole demonstration in my head like I was watching a film! great chapter! good job!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
That was so so amazing I have never read anything like this in a fanfic before this was on a whole another level of greatness. I was reading this thinking wow. Ps I was I could hug you too but here I send you a hug!:)
McKazekage chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Love love love! I also love early updates... I am really impatient as well and I just love this story! everything is looking up now! (but how long will that last? :P )
rao hyuga 18 chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Great chapter!
QueenP19 chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Very well written. It really draws you into the story. ;) Keep up the good work. And of course, love me some Gaara and Hinata moments too. :)
shyprincess82 chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
wow that was a very good chapter. The perfect way to end a chapter I think! Yay I love how Temari's and Hinata's relationship just keeps getting closer. THey act like sisters in my opinion. OW yay finally some Gaa/Hina action! You did very well with this and I am in love with this story ...Aw cant wait to read more!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
This chapter was great! i love it cant wait for the next one i love this story!
ShariahBaby chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
She sounded I..the beginning poor thing loo awesome chapter sorry my reviews where backwards lol
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »