Reviews for Shadows
McKazekage chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
Wow! Didn't see that coming! Love the depth of this chapter!
rao hyuga 18 chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
What a twist! I can see why you wanted to update early. Great chapter!
Little-Miss-Loveless chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
I'll follow this story to the end ;)
xforeverherex chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
What is going on here? One moment all's cruising and then...jeez, hara-kiri?! and wat's up with hanabi's attitude?
cant wait for the next update... c'mon, monday! :)
shyprincess82 chapter 23 . 1/30/2013
Oh wow you left a big cliffie on this chapter! Oh I cant wait to read the next one. Oh poor Kankouro is lonely ... hopefully he will find someone to make him happy! I love reading about how Big brotherish Neji is with Hinata... after reading the manga in the naruto series I just feel bad for poor neji! dont know if you read it or not and i dont want to spoil it for you but if you havent read it you should check it out.. Good job with Neji's character though! I love reading about him and how you made his character! Love this story so much!
HanaChou chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
oh my goodness gracious. cant take my thoughts off of this story. i love it! thumbs up!
Little-Miss-Loveless chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
OMG.. that was a fantastic chapter :D
Guest chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
WHOA! WHAT?
Jigokun chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
Sooooo excited for next chapter! But pleaseeeee. Shinooooo. Nothing big, but a nice little mention of him would be nice. I'm too lazy to look up what hara kiri means, though I have vague suspicions, I'll just wait until next week.

Keep up the good work, I like Neji and Tenten in this story too.
rao hyuga 18 chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
You are so good at these cliffhangers. Can't wait to see what happens next! And it was finally nice to see Neji's perspective on Tenten's pregnancy ;)
McKazekage chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
Woah... that was unexpected... and interesting, why on earth would he do that?
cerberus angel chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
Wow... I really don't know where to begin saying what I love about this fic. Since chapter one I was enthralled and had to stop myself from reviewing because I wanted to get the whole feel of the fic before I did. Now I regret it because then I would have been able to tell yo which were my favorite parts and invoked the most emotion out of me and for that I'm sorry. But from here on out I will try my best to review every chapter you post up and when I have time to reread this again I will review all the chapters that stood out the most to me. Key parts that I did enjoy was the timeline and how consistent you kept it. All the loopholes you left open since the beginning are closing and coming full circle. Before reading this fic I never thought about Itachi and Temari as a couple, but not that I have seen what they are capable of doing and the potential they have it harder not to picture those two together and how they would compliment each other. Thank you for introducing such a wonderful couple. :) Then there's Hinata and Temari's slow building relationship. I like the way you have made it progress throughout the fic and I can't wait to see how it develops even more as this fic continues. Now to the main couple... by far I feel this is one of the best fics that demonstrates beautifully the relationship that can between Gaara and Hinata and the potential it has to grow even more. I love this couple immensely and it's very hard for me to find fics that write them well (most times their relationship develops way too quickly). You can imagine my surprise when I accidentally stumbled across this fic and I'm so glad I did for it has left a huge impression on me. There were multiple times I had to stop myself from smiling at the Gaara and Hinata scenes and then you make it so hard not to swoon for Gaara. You have no idea how happy I was when they consummated their marriage (talking about that chapter you did an amazing job at setting the atmosphere and perfectly executed it. It was worth reading all the chapters to reach that specific point).

I'm sorry for such a long review, but I couldn't resist there's just so many great things about your fic. I'm definitely putting this on my favorites and alerts. Now will wait patiently for you next chapter. :D
xforeverherex chapter 22 . 1/27/2013
Awesome chapter. Loved the duel between itachi and temari... thx for the early update :)
xanimejunkie chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
Ahahaha! Of course someone would walk in in them. Imagine if was Neji instead? .
Noname-Sali chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I just found this story and I love it! Not to mention you just updated on my birthday. much appreciated and keep writing!
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »