Reviews for Shadows
Little-Miss-Loveless chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
I'm realizing that i am reviewing alot on this story xD but i can't help it i love to much! Perfection i gotta say :-)
Renata Z chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
Wonderful use of description for the demonstration with Temari and Itachi. I have become rather enthralled with your story when I read the prequel to Shadows. Unfortunately, I didn't recall the tie in to the former chapter... but it shows that you had a wonderful timeline (of the plot to your story) since the beginning. I simply have no idea where this story is going, but it seems to be one that I shall continue to read since it has been such a wonderful one to read.

RenataZ
ssspooky chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
OMG! that was impressive! I saw the whole demonstration in my head like I was watching a film! great chapter! good job!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
That was so so amazing I have never read anything like this in a fanfic before this was on a whole another level of greatness. I was reading this thinking wow. Ps I was I could hug you too but here I send you a hug!:)
McKazekage chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Love love love! I also love early updates... I am really impatient as well and I just love this story! everything is looking up now! (but how long will that last? :P )
rao hyuga 18 chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Great chapter!
QueenP19 chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Very well written. It really draws you into the story. ;) Keep up the good work. And of course, love me some Gaara and Hinata moments too. :)
shyprincess82 chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
wow that was a very good chapter. The perfect way to end a chapter I think! Yay I love how Temari's and Hinata's relationship just keeps getting closer. THey act like sisters in my opinion. OW yay finally some Gaa/Hina action! You did very well with this and I am in love with this story ...Aw cant wait to read more!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
This chapter was great! i love it cant wait for the next one i love this story!
TwentyTwelve chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
She sounded I..the beginning poor thing loo awesome chapter sorry my reviews where backwards lol
TwentyTwelve chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Whoops meant to review this one anyhoo hinata has great control of her emotions Neil east -year old "folding his arms" lol
TwentyTwelve chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Omgggg I love gaara! Amazing chapter! ;)
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
Omg yes I love the horse race! I can not wait to read what else is in store!:)
QueenP19 chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
Squeeeeeeeeeeeal! Yes, that's what I did when I read this chapter. It was so well done, and the build up was so worth the wait. In fact it's just too much cuteness for me. Sigh, once again I'm so on board with this couple that the real manga makes me cry. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
xforeverherex chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
You did such a great job in making them overcome that final step in their relationship... (and if you knew since when i've been waiting for Hinata to realise her feelings!) Gaara and hinata vs the world, can't wait for the next update...
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »