Reviews for Shadows
ShariahBaby chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
She sounded I..the beginning poor thing loo awesome chapter sorry my reviews where backwards lol
ShariahBaby chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Whoops meant to review this one anyhoo hinata has great control of her emotions Neil east -year old "folding his arms" lol
ShariahBaby chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Omgggg I love gaara! Amazing chapter! ;)
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
Omg yes I love the horse race! I can not wait to read what else is in store!:)
QueenP19 chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
Squeeeeeeeeeeeal! Yes, that's what I did when I read this chapter. It was so well done, and the build up was so worth the wait. In fact it's just too much cuteness for me. Sigh, once again I'm so on board with this couple that the real manga makes me cry. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
xforeverherex chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
You did such a great job in making them overcome that final step in their relationship... (and if you knew since when i've been waiting for Hinata to realise her feelings!) Gaara and hinata vs the world, can't wait for the next update...
McEvil chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
This story is epic! . I waited to read all the other chapters before reviewing and I loved it. Normally I wouldn't allow any Chika from naruto to be with Gaara but I have ended up allowing Hinata to be an exception. They really are cute together and this story really brings it out. You're really good at writing (that's a pretty good compliment cause I love to read buT am very picky) so keep going!
Little-Miss-Loveless chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
I'm addicted to this story... xD
YumeFiction chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
Hii!
I have been reading this story for some time now, but i never reviewed. So i think its time for me to do so.
I just wanted to say i really like this story and every week i look forward to reading the next chapter. It's definitely my favorite story at the moment ( and i am reading a lot of stories ;-) ) so keep up the good work _
Jigokun chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
That was so sweet! I'm so excited to see how you've started to make Hinata more confident. And Gaara is just so perfect...3. Love this chapter, I'm so glad that they admitted their feelings for each other.

Oh one other thing! I absolutely adore this story, but could you show more Shino and Kiba and possibly even Kurenai? I just love all of team 8 do much... Just a suggestion! Gambatte! XD
Jigokun
ImCutePoison chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
Mmm... pleasure, this was reading this chapter.

I loved how Gaara and Hinata has finally crossed this invisible barrier that has left. Now that their feelings are out loud said I can't wait to see the developing/blossoming of their relationship and all the things that will happen.

I vote for more of these GaaHina moments.
Thank you for the update.
Update soon.
McKazekage chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
Finally! haha I actually can't think of anything else to say! I really like this chapter! all happiness! I like that at the end when she says she loves him she doesn't stutter!
xanimejunkie chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
Yay! They admitted their feelings to one another! .
rao hyuga 18 chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
Well, that was quite the birthday! It's been amazing to see your development of the characters' relationships from chapter to chapter. As always, can't wait to see what happens next!
ImCutePoison chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
Ah... I got confused if this is the same Sasori form Akatsuki or not? Oh, how thankful I am for that kiss and this intimate moments between Gaara and Hinata.. I would love to read more of these.

The race wass amazingly described.

I can't wait for your next chapter. Update soon.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »