Reviews for Shadows
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
i love you and this story!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Lovely chapter!;)
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Rahhhh what an ending!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
WONDERFUL STORY SOO FAR! Omgeee i gotta read the next chapter right now!
AmaiNeiko chapter 28 . 12/18/2013
I must say Matsuri is a character I really dislike since she's shown so poorly first in the manga then even worse in the anime but I can tolerate her much better in your story. I'm completely enthralled by the sudden turn of events during this chapter, it's so exciting!
AmaiNeiko chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
Something I wanted to say about the last chapter. I knew there wouldn't be any detailed lemon due to the T rating so I wondered how the event would happen and I'm pleasantly surprised with how you went about and ended that chapter and began this one. Also knowing how you bring events from the past to explain they had purpose for the present is impressive. Wonderful writing.
AmaiNeiko chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
*swoons* Such a beautiful heartfelt chapter.
AmaiNeiko chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Absolutely adored this chapter. I think there were moments in chpt 17 and this, that have made their bond grow infinitely stronger.
AmaiNeiko chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
Absolutely adored how close Gaara and Hinata have become despite all the hardships they've been enduring, especially Hinata. Him knowing she was about to break and getting her home quickly along with her breakdown and his comforting resolve not to leave her to the moment she fell asleep and awoke on him were my favorite scenes in this chapter.
AmaiNeiko chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
I enjoyed the beginning of this chapter seeing Gaara a little more intense about his argument with Tsunade then again at the end telling Hinata that they really needed to talk. Catching him working out and her thoughts on his physique was a nice little treat to read. Oh the drama though, poor Hinata she can never catch a break it seems.
AmaiNeiko chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Gaara is such a gentleman. Favorite moments are the library when he not only catches her but retrieves the book for her. When he appears behind and compliments her appearance and escorts her on his arm to the dining area. The promise about no one forcing her to do anything she doesn't want to. Last but not least when she see's the red scroll how he tries to comfort her then gently coaxes her out of her seat to meet Tsunade and holds her before she faints.
AmaiNeiko chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
The sweetest chapter with a tortuous ending.
Beloved Daughter chapter 35 . 10/24/2013
Really great story! Thanks for writing and posting!
AmaiNeiko chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
I loved Gaara's point of view! I thought it would be a bit different and was pleasantly surprised and this chapter did raise more questions! It seems as if he's met her before and how did he know she loves cinnamon rolls? Hehe I wish I could continue reading, I should've been working on a costume, but I leave for work soon. Till a later time then
AmaiNeiko chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
That ending...the emotions they felt, Gaara's reactions, what a powerful impact this must have made on both of them, both so fragile.
402 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »