Reviews for Shadows
roker1001 chapter 35 . 3/12/2015
I know that this is one of your older pieces and what not but I am honestly absolutely in love with it and you have no idea how happy it makes me to see that you're still an active writer here on . Like, I can't wait to read the rest of your works and still have the opportunity to get to, hopefully, continue to enjoy them. You are absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for doing what you do.
Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 34 . 11/19/2014
I am a huge fan of your work. This was a fantastic story, and I'm sorry this is the only chapter I've reviewed. I just had to see how it ended! I do, however, want to point out that your numbers for the Suna council don't add up. In the last chapter, you said three of them lived, and later in the same chapter you said one was fine with just a broken arm and the other may not live, but never once mentioned the third member. In this chapter, you also mention that only two have survived. I just wanted to point that out. (:

Great job!

Shy-chan :3
The Mizukage of Kirigakure chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I absolutely love it! Maybe even more than your other Gaara x Hinata story! It's well written and I am waiting for you to write the next chapter! Keep updating this story and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your beta!
Sweetly Sour Roses chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
Why is it that your story is not a popular as it should be, that's really sad. I love your writing, it's hard to find writers like you who actually write great stories and have good spelling, great grammar, you use better words to describe feelings, surroundings, and people; I love your writing through and through and I wish that people would pay more attention to your stories so that they can better their writing.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/10/2014
I KNEWI WOULD BE KONOHMARAYU
Crimsont3ar chapter 35 . 3/3/2014
It was beautiful! When Hinata was trying to find away to stop the law, I thought at first she was going to adopt. But when I found out Temari's reasoning I was even more furious than before! Those evil Elders! I'm so happy everyone ended up happy and I am so happy for them. Thank you so much for writing! I enjoyed it so much! I can barely contain my joy!
HANNA chapter 35 . 1/8/2014
I just read a fanfic with almost the same amount of reviews as yours but it wasn't even good and the grammar sucked it didn't make any sense... You have so much talent and I can't correct any mistakes because you have a good vocabulary and the character's personalities fit them well. This is one of those stories where you feel like your right next to the action. So I'm a ninja. Betta believe it dawg ! ;- ) this is my last review for this story! Uhg it saddens me. (KISSES FOR YOU FROM ME)
AmaiNeiko chapter 35 . 1/5/2014
Wow, I'm completely floored by how good this story was. It's one hell of a birthday gift, for one. I'm always looking for great, long, in character, canon stories for these two and for an AU world it feels like they are themselves in the canon world just minus the flashy jutsu's. The story makes breathtaking images from description alone, from their very first meeting to the end founders festival. That fighting dance was unexpected and I loved it! I loved how it ended with that and everyone and their children. Thank you so much for sharing this story, it was an amazing visit to their world through your eyes.
HANNA chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Haha Genius!... I've read fanfics with 1k reviews and none of them are as good as yours! It bothers me...
HANNA chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
I loveeeeee it! Its so intense. Gaara and Hinata makes the pefect couple... You genuis you!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
i love you and this story!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Lovely chapter!;)
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Rahhhh what an ending!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
WONDERFUL STORY SOO FAR! Omgeee i gotta read the next chapter right now!
AmaiNeiko chapter 28 . 12/18/2013
I must say Matsuri is a character I really dislike since she's shown so poorly first in the manga then even worse in the anime but I can tolerate her much better in your story. I'm completely enthralled by the sudden turn of events during this chapter, it's so exciting!
412 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »