Reviews for Shadows
rao hyuga 18 chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
This keeps getting better and better! Such a good break from finals too ;)
McKazekage chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
I love it when I see updates for this story! I am glad Temari is getting nicer to Hinata... Will be interesting to see what happens when (if?) Hinata takes her advice :)
Leonardo DiCaprio chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
when i saw gaaraxhinata, i just had to read this!
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
ZOMG! Ten-Ten's having a baby. (WOOT!) Then Gaara accidently tries to kill Hinata. (Think of how many situations someone can truly accidentally try to kill someone. Few...) I knew it was coming. Love the chapter.
-I love sugary chocolate and Severus "Snivelly" Snape, Uchiha Miyoki-chan
Guest chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
Finally, halleluja, I thought she'd never do what she instinctively wants to do! yaay, I'm so excited, I hope they will be doing some romantic stuff and so on :33.
ssspooky chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
Cute... disturbing in some way, but so cute! Great as always! there's a little more action in this one, I like that _ The next one will be the funeral's day mmmmmmm interesting, I can't wait! Thanks for updating!
shyprincess82 chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
I really love how TenTen's character is in this chapter. She really does seem like a loving sister towards Hinata, and now she is pregnant...yay! Didn't say near the end how neji felt about it though but can't wait to read about it. Also great job on bringing Hinata's character out more as a wife. Covering up her husband just like a wife would do! I love how you are progressing little by little. This is really a great story. Can't wait to see what's in next chapter
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
Omg this chapter was so so good n I can't wait for the update!
xforeverherex chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
Well c'mon the story wouldn't be twice as much fun and exciting if it was all smooth sailing... :P can't wait for next update!
Sorayathehedgehog chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
so sweet and well written well done
McKazekage chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
Love this story! This fic has so much depth to it! I wonder what Temari will think of Hinata now that she has stood up against Neji to protect Gaara?
QueenP19 chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
Hey, even if it isn't smooth sailing, at least they are progressing right? So glad to see another chapter and looking forward to next week. :)
rao hyuga 18 chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
This was so good! I really like your version of ninjas, plus it made for a good study break from finals. Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Melodi Moon chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
Thanks for the update...I'm loving the shift in their relationship too!
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
Crap. I was hoping that Hinata'd have the bakugyan (not sure how to spell it.) *shrugs* I thought Hanabi was kind of funny; planting her hands on her hips and snapping at Gaara. Though Neji was rude; his attitude was justified by his desire to protect Hinata. Now that I think about it, it resembles Temari's outlook on the 'alliance' between Gaara and Hinata, and thus Suna and Konoha: the unyielding older sibling who will do anything to protect their family. It's sweet in a rude, hair-raising kind of way if you tilt your head to the side and squint a little. Gaara and Hinata Passion! They are so...so...irresistably sweet. Their relationship is so thought-out and, at the same time, undetermined, it makes me swoon. I love it.
-Salam, Uchiha Miyoki-chan