Reviews for Shadows
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
Crap. I was hoping that Hinata'd have the bakugyan (not sure how to spell it.) *shrugs* I thought Hanabi was kind of funny; planting her hands on her hips and snapping at Gaara. Though Neji was rude; his attitude was justified by his desire to protect Hinata. Now that I think about it, it resembles Temari's outlook on the 'alliance' between Gaara and Hinata, and thus Suna and Konoha: the unyielding older sibling who will do anything to protect their family. It's sweet in a rude, hair-raising kind of way if you tilt your head to the side and squint a little. Gaara and Hinata Passion! They are so...so...irresistably sweet. Their relationship is so thought-out and, at the same time, undetermined, it makes me swoon. I love it.
-Salam, Uchiha Miyoki-chan
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
Finally, some light! I thought that Gaara had a hand in his father's death but I wasn't sure. This chapter was a bit somber but then again, this whole story seems to be full of woe. I'm finding that I like Temari more and more as the story progresses but there's still that part of me that despises her and sees her as a spoiled, egotistical, self-righteous prick. :/ But I'm not all nitpicky because there was a pick-me-up: GaaraxHinata. *squels* Kawaii!
-Wishing you well, Uchiha Miyoki-chan
xforeverherex chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
It just gets better and better, each time... and u can't help but sink in deeper in the story. plus this extra chapter with hiashi's letter and the gaahina moment... am glad u didnt wait for next week to update! :D good job
ssspooky chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
Wow... Hiashi's letter was just...wow xD Mmmmm I'm repeating myself by telling you that the chapter is great! (as always jejeje) Just one thing: I can't help myself, you know, I really want to smash Neji's head into a wall (repeatedly) for interrupting the"kiss" moment... Why everytime they are finally pushing down their walls something has to happen? ARGH! frustating! They are in the sprigntime of youth, for godness's sake! They haven't talked abouit it either... mmm I'm not criticizng you, I know you have all planned and you will write about it eventually, I'm only a little curious and/or anxious. Anyways, that has been a REALLY FAST update! I can't wait until monday! Thanks for your effort! Tons of kisses!
shyprincess82 chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
I loved the letter that Hiashi wrote to Hinata in this chapter. It was really heart-warming and you see a side of Hiashi that he never portrays to Hinata in the anime. You have really put alot of effort into this story and it is definatly one of my favorite stories. You are a very good writer. Good Chapter! Now hopefully Gaara can warm up to Hinata a little bit more, but the way you are writing this is amazing please keep it up!
QueenP19 chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
Oooh! The plot thickens. What a great surprise in the middle of the week. Looking forward to Monday's chapter even more. :)
McKazekage chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
AWESOME CHAPTER! one of my favorite yet! love it and I love when you update early (I know... don't get used to it... but it does make my week just that little bit better!) EPICNESS! I really wish Temari would be less nasty but I suppose I would be too if the whole village had a vendetta against my husband...
rao hyuga 18 chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
What a chapter!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter this one had a lot of answers great job!
ssspooky chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
The latest chapters are a little slow, but I know it only could be that way because the past needs to be told... Anyways, great as always! I'll be waiting the time Gaara definetely opens to Hinata... The story of Gaara and Temari's past has surprised me! I've never suspected that the plot is going that way... Thanks for writting! And please, ignore my grammar, I can't do it better than this xD
shyprincess82 chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
This chapter was very thought out. I can tell that its leading to more than we see now. I can't express how well thought out this story is. You have done very well with this chapter. The fact that hinata wants to stay and work on their marriage makes this story seem so much better. Very Good story cant wait for the 13th chapter.
faridaa chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
This is great. I cant wait to see where this is going. Keep updating please :)
QueenP19 chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Enjoyable to read as always! I'm glad Hinata spoke up with Gaara and hopefully he realizes that she will be there for him. Can't wait for next week! :)
Dark.moon120 chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Can't wait for next chapter :D
Guest chapter 12 . 11/26/2012