Reviews for Shadows
Uchiha Miyoki-chan chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Ohayo, senpai!
They knew each other?! I wonder if they were long lost childhood friends or one of them saved the other...Maybe that is why their pasts are so similar and their futures so tightly entwined...
Well it was another amazing chapter and I'm looking forward to reading more.
-Uchiha Miyoki-chan.
Uchiha Miyoki-chan chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Let me start off by saying that you...ARE A WRITING GOD!
Sorry for yelling but god damn this story has been good! I could feel the tension rolling of them in waves. Phew, I nearly screamed once or twice. Absolute perfection if I do say so myself.
Shit. You've gotta teach me to write like that...Iie, never mind. I must learn on my own! *stands up in the Land of Fire*
"With the Land of Fire as my witness and the Will of Fire as my guide, I will become a monumentous writer. I swear it!"
Keh. But not today...
*runs off*
Uchiha Miyoki-chan chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
In the words of Mcdonald's:
"Ba da Ba Ba Bahhh, I'm lovin' it.'
Uchiha Miyoki-chan chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Even though Temari was being a bit of a meanie, I still like her character, though I don't know why...Plus, I have a feeling that Hinata will come to be very happy in her new home...All in due time, that is.
Great chapter. Keep up the good work!
-Uchiha Miyoki-chan
ssspooky chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Ok, today I won't get a good sleep running things in my head, aaaaaargh! now I'm SO CURIOUS about this... Was Hinata's father ill and that was the reason for rushing the wedding? _ I need to know.
I enjoyed this chapter so much, seems like the begining of a BIG plot... like you said "the calm before the storm" soooo today I hate you a little bit for leaving us like that... but that's what makes it interesting. Congratulations for a great chapter!
Uchiha Miyoki-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oi, you! *points at author* Do you write books?
If you don't then you should because this is great...a real page-turner (or mouse-clicker on FF.) So sad and heat-felt.
*Begins crying*
A perfect debut to Hinata-chan! I can't wait to read more.
-Ja ne and good writing,
Uchiha Miyoki-chan.
McKazekage chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
*sad face* well then! that might be the saddest cliff hanger type chapter ending I have ever read! I cannot wait until next Monday! seriously this story is the only reason I look forward to Monday nights!
steampunk-crow chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
I don't know if you like this idea but I think it could be funny, well here it is: what if Hinatas was getting dressed and didn't realise that the door between her room and Gaara's room was unlocked and he accidentally walked in on her changing? It's just an idea but I think it would add some fun to your story, and possibly make it more cutely awkward between them.:)
rao hyuga 18 chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
This was great! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
pheecat chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
you certainly know how to leave the reader wanting more! I kind of wish Hinata HAD locked the door and demanded an explanation! And, I'm surprised that Hinata doesn't know who Kakashi is. I'm really looking forward to finding out more. And, I like the softness we're seeing in Itachi, it's unexpected but is a nice characterization.
SinShu chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
I can't wait for next week! Its all looking good :) and the tension between Gaara and Hinata? Ooooh boy! And what's the deal with Temari and Hinata?
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
I can't wait to read what happens next!
Sixteen1324 chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
wow this chapter was amazing can't wait until the next one comes out. Your stories are the best! Keep up the good work.
xforeverherex chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Couldn't you have given an inch more of what the big secret's about? Talk about cliff-hanger...
I love the chapter though. not too fast not too slow. And naruto with his big mouth?!ughh

can't wait for the next update
Eleoopy chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
I like to see other familiar characters...and I love the itachi scene...buttttttt can we please get to know the 'truth' behind this 13 years old contract?! I am curious. I am guessing Gaara first know Hinata when she was young (though I don't quite remember what is her age in this fic, i am guessing 20). I don't understand how all these can stop gaara from the kissing scene in chapter 6:/ Ahhhh, I want to know!

Anyway, hopefully i don't have to wait too soon for the update!
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »