Reviews for Shadows
McKazekage chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
You really love these cliff hangers eh? :P Ahhh at least it makes me want monday to hurry up! I can't wait to find out what exactly this big secret is though!
QueenP19 chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Then don't hold it in. ;) can't wait for the next chapter to see some more Gaara/Hinata moments :)
skltl90 chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
I like how you're gradually building the tension. Moreover, this whole atmosphere, mysteries... I want more!
(Here begins the part in which I try to give some constructive criticism.)
Still, I feel that Hinata is too childish for her age. I'm well aware that she's timid, fragile etc., but I thought that late teen years (or early twenties) is the time most poeple grow some backbone. If you didn't write about marriage, I would assume that Hinata is still 15 - 16 years old. Maybe it's just because all the other characters seem so much more serious than her, I'm not sure.
(...and here criticism ends. I'm sorry if I was rude or offended you, these are just my personal thoughts so far.)
Anyway, I really enjoyed reading. Please, update soon! :)
ssspooky chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
You are a liar! you told us in the last chapter that we're going to get answers in this one... and we'll have to wait more... Well, I can't get mad at you because you are such a great writter... but please, don't make us suffer anymore :'-( I check the e-mail everyday to see if you have updated... can't wait for the next one
rao hyuga 18 chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
As much as I can't wait for next week's answers, I did enjoy the chapter, especially the workout scene ;)
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
That was so good I hope u update soon so I can read what happens next!
Sinclaire Silverfang chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
gahhhh please update soon
Sixteen1324 chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
wow that was unexpected, can't wait for the next chapter
xforeverherex chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Hiashi dead? Seriously how do you come up with these plots?! U're BRILLANT
it's so nt fair that i have to wait until tuesday(time difference!:/ ) next to see what happens.
Great chapter as always. Do update...
SinShu chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Next week seems to feel so long awat, but you know its not! I give my condolences to the hyuuga so what exactly did the hyuuga head die from? Hhmm? Anywho great job:) hope you continue
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Nani?! I didn't see that one coming! I can't believe the evil old coot is dead. He wasn't a very good dad, though it seemed like Hinata was upset by this. My parents and I aren't particularly close considering their divorced and live in a different state than I do so I can't comprehend this...I guess this is troubling news for her considering she fainted. Shamefully, I am not sad but relieved because now Hinata is free from her fathers tyranny so-
Yosh, a unicorn! Sorry, gotta go.
-Uchiha Miyoki-chan
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
As usual I love, love, love the chapter. Gaara and Hinata are undoubtedly becoming closer, ne? Almost...friends, I'd say. I don't think I've ever hated Naruto as much as I did in this chapter considering Naruto's my fourth favorite character behind Itachi, Gaara, and Hinata. I wanted to walk through the screen of my 3DS and slap him upside the head. (Maybe even give him a good throttle...)
Well, see ya around,
-Uchiha Miyoki-chan
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
First I would like to say, no, I don't hate you, senpai. I loved this chapter as much as the rest (and I dispise and am confounded by those that don't.) Second, hot damn. For a second, I thought surely he was fighting off the urge to rape her. Then I thought 'No. That's impossible.' but I still feel as though he might've done so if given the chance by her lingering prescence...Ugh, scary images.
-I solute you, Uchiha Miyoki-chan.
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Ohayo, senpai!
They knew each other?! I wonder if they were long lost childhood friends or one of them saved the other...Maybe that is why their pasts are so similar and their futures so tightly entwined...
Well it was another amazing chapter and I'm looking forward to reading more.
-Uchiha Miyoki-chan.
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Let me start off by saying that you...ARE A WRITING GOD!
Sorry for yelling but god damn this story has been good! I could feel the tension rolling of them in waves. Phew, I nearly screamed once or twice. Absolute perfection if I do say so myself.
Shit. You've gotta teach me to write like that...Iie, never mind. I must learn on my own! *stands up in the Land of Fire*
"With the Land of Fire as my witness and the Will of Fire as my guide, I will become a monumentous writer. I swear it!"
Keh. But not today...