Reviews for Shadows
ssspooky chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
You are a liar! you told us in the last chapter that we're going to get answers in this one... and we'll have to wait more... Well, I can't get mad at you because you are such a great writter... but please, don't make us suffer anymore :'-( I check the e-mail everyday to see if you have updated... can't wait for the next one
rao hyuga 18 chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
As much as I can't wait for next week's answers, I did enjoy the chapter, especially the workout scene ;)
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
That was so good I hope u update soon so I can read what happens next!
Dyani91 chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
gahhhh please update soon
Sixteen1324 chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
wow that was unexpected, can't wait for the next chapter
xforeverherex chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Hiashi dead? Seriously how do you come up with these plots?! U're BRILLANT
it's so nt fair that i have to wait until tuesday(time difference!:/ ) next to see what happens.
Great chapter as always. Do update...
SinShu chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Next week seems to feel so long awat, but you know its not! I give my condolences to the hyuuga so what exactly did the hyuuga head die from? Hhmm? Anywho great job:) hope you continue
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Nani?! I didn't see that one coming! I can't believe the evil old coot is dead. He wasn't a very good dad, though it seemed like Hinata was upset by this. My parents and I aren't particularly close considering their divorced and live in a different state than I do so I can't comprehend this...I guess this is troubling news for her considering she fainted. Shamefully, I am not sad but relieved because now Hinata is free from her fathers tyranny so-
Yosh, a unicorn! Sorry, gotta go.
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
As usual I love, love, love the chapter. Gaara and Hinata are undoubtedly becoming closer, ne? Almost...friends, I'd say. I don't think I've ever hated Naruto as much as I did in this chapter considering Naruto's my fourth favorite character behind Itachi, Gaara, and Hinata. I wanted to walk through the screen of my 3DS and slap him upside the head. (Maybe even give him a good throttle...)
Well, see ya around,
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
First I would like to say, no, I don't hate you, senpai. I loved this chapter as much as the rest (and I dispise and am confounded by those that don't.) Second, hot damn. For a second, I thought surely he was fighting off the urge to rape her. Then I thought 'No. That's impossible.' but I still feel as though he might've done so if given the chance by her lingering prescence...Ugh, scary images.
-I solute you, Uchiha Miyoki-chan.
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Ohayo, senpai!
They knew each other?! I wonder if they were long lost childhood friends or one of them saved the other...Maybe that is why their pasts are so similar and their futures so tightly entwined...
Well it was another amazing chapter and I'm looking forward to reading more.
-Uchiha Miyoki-chan.
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Let me start off by saying that you...ARE A WRITING GOD!
Sorry for yelling but god damn this story has been good! I could feel the tension rolling of them in waves. Phew, I nearly screamed once or twice. Absolute perfection if I do say so myself.
Shit. You've gotta teach me to write like that...Iie, never mind. I must learn on my own! *stands up in the Land of Fire*
"With the Land of Fire as my witness and the Will of Fire as my guide, I will become a monumentous writer. I swear it!"
Keh. But not today...
*runs off*
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
In the words of Mcdonald's:
"Ba da Ba Ba Bahhh, I'm lovin' it.'
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Even though Temari was being a bit of a meanie, I still like her character, though I don't know why...Plus, I have a feeling that Hinata will come to be very happy in her new home...All in due time, that is.
Great chapter. Keep up the good work!
ssspooky chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Ok, today I won't get a good sleep running things in my head, aaaaaargh! now I'm SO CURIOUS about this... Was Hinata's father ill and that was the reason for rushing the wedding? _ I need to know.
I enjoyed this chapter so much, seems like the begining of a BIG plot... like you said "the calm before the storm" soooo today I hate you a little bit for leaving us like that... but that's what makes it interesting. Congratulations for a great chapter!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »