Reviews for Shadows
rao hyuga 18 chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Thanks for an early chapter :)
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Oooooh, Matsuri, Matsuri, Matsuri! What role do YOU have to play in all this?!

Such wonderfulness! x3 I'm looking forward to Monday!
ssspooky chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Am I the first reading the new chapter? Hehehe... You've updated so fast, thanks for your effort! Finally some answers! Not all the mistery is resolved but it's enough to keep me reading you with awe. Talking about other things... There's something strange about Matsuri, isn't there? Mmm I wanna tell you tons of things but there's 2:45 am and I can't think properly xD Thanks again and excuse my "creative" way of using english grammar, I'm trying to improve by reading only in english. Kisses!
Anoninon chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. Please do continue! I can't wait to read more! *following*
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Good god, i'm loving this so far!
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and the questions it answers!
princess p chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Dude, this is soo totally a filler chapter. I would be surprised if gaara actually does get to tell hinata the whole story in the next chapter. It's kind of sad though that hinata is so distrustful. So far gaara hasn't done anything to warrant such distrust, yet hinata keeps going back to the 'gaara is a horrible person' thing. That's soo sad for gaara. I hope hinata's character grows more and stops being so spineless and condemning because she doesn't seem to have grown at all despite what she says. Update soon because you have your readers at the edge of their seats.
Hwlloworld chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
waah, i really really like this story , , can't wait when the next chapter comes out :}
McKazekage chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
You really love these cliff hangers eh? :P Ahhh at least it makes me want monday to hurry up! I can't wait to find out what exactly this big secret is though!
QueenP19 chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Then don't hold it in. ;) can't wait for the next chapter to see some more Gaara/Hinata moments :)
skltl90 chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
I like how you're gradually building the tension. Moreover, this whole atmosphere, mysteries... I want more!
(Here begins the part in which I try to give some constructive criticism.)
Still, I feel that Hinata is too childish for her age. I'm well aware that she's timid, fragile etc., but I thought that late teen years (or early twenties) is the time most poeple grow some backbone. If you didn't write about marriage, I would assume that Hinata is still 15 - 16 years old. Maybe it's just because all the other characters seem so much more serious than her, I'm not sure.
(...and here criticism ends. I'm sorry if I was rude or offended you, these are just my personal thoughts so far.)
Anyway, I really enjoyed reading. Please, update soon! :)
ssspooky chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
You are a liar! you told us in the last chapter that we're going to get answers in this one... and we'll have to wait more... Well, I can't get mad at you because you are such a great writter... but please, don't make us suffer anymore :'-( I check the e-mail everyday to see if you have updated... can't wait for the next one
rao hyuga 18 chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
As much as I can't wait for next week's answers, I did enjoy the chapter, especially the workout scene ;)
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
That was so good I hope u update soon so I can read what happens next!
Sinclaire Silverfang chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
gahhhh please update soon
Sixteen1324 chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
wow that was unexpected, can't wait for the next chapter
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »