Reviews for Shadows
xforeverherex chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Hiashi dead? Seriously how do you come up with these plots?! U're BRILLANT
it's so nt fair that i have to wait until tuesday(time difference!:/ ) next to see what happens.
Great chapter as always. Do update...
SinShu chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Next week seems to feel so long awat, but you know its not! I give my condolences to the hyuuga family...lol so what exactly did the hyuuga head die from? Hhmm? Anywho great job:) hope you continue
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Nani?! I didn't see that one coming! I can't believe the evil old coot is dead. He wasn't a very good dad, though it seemed like Hinata was upset by this. My parents and I aren't particularly close considering their divorced and live in a different state than I do so I can't comprehend this...I guess this is troubling news for her considering she fainted. Shamefully, I am not sad but relieved because now Hinata is free from her fathers tyranny so-
Yosh, a unicorn! Sorry, gotta go.
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
As usual I love, love, love the chapter. Gaara and Hinata are undoubtedly becoming closer, ne? Almost...friends, I'd say. I don't think I've ever hated Naruto as much as I did in this chapter considering Naruto's my fourth favorite character behind Itachi, Gaara, and Hinata. I wanted to walk through the screen of my 3DS and slap him upside the head. (Maybe even give him a good throttle...)
Well, see ya around,
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
First I would like to say, no, I don't hate you, senpai. I loved this chapter as much as the rest (and I dispise and am confounded by those that don't.) Second, hot damn. For a second, I thought surely he was fighting off the urge to rape her. Then I thought 'No. That's impossible.' but I still feel as though he might've done so if given the chance by her lingering prescence...Ugh, scary images.
-I solute you, Uchiha Miyoki-chan.
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Ohayo, senpai!
They knew each other?! I wonder if they were long lost childhood friends or one of them saved the other...Maybe that is why their pasts are so similar and their futures so tightly entwined...
Well it was another amazing chapter and I'm looking forward to reading more.
-Uchiha Miyoki-chan.
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Let me start off by saying that you...ARE A WRITING GOD!
Sorry for yelling but god damn this story has been good! I could feel the tension rolling of them in waves. Phew, I nearly screamed once or twice. Absolute perfection if I do say so myself.
Shit. You've gotta teach me to write like that...Iie, never mind. I must learn on my own! *stands up in the Land of Fire*
"With the Land of Fire as my witness and the Will of Fire as my guide, I will become a monumentous writer. I swear it!"
Keh. But not today...
*runs off*
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
In the words of Mcdonald's:
"Ba da Ba Ba Bahhh, I'm lovin' it.'
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Even though Temari was being a bit of a meanie, I still like her character, though I don't know why...Plus, I have a feeling that Hinata will come to be very happy in her new home...All in due time, that is.
Great chapter. Keep up the good work!
ssspooky chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Ok, today I won't get a good sleep running things in my head, aaaaaargh! now I'm SO CURIOUS about this... Was Hinata's father ill and that was the reason for rushing the wedding? _ I need to know.
I enjoyed this chapter so much, seems like the begining of a BIG plot... like you said "the calm before the storm" soooo today I hate you a little bit for leaving us like that... but that's what makes it interesting. Congratulations for a great chapter!
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oi, you! *points at author* Do you write books?
If you don't then you should because this is great...a real page-turner (or mouse-clicker on FF.) So sad and heat-felt.
*Begins crying*
A perfect debut to Hinata-chan! I can't wait to read more.
-Ja ne and good writing,
Uchiha Miyoki-chan.
McKazekage chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
*sad face* well then! that might be the saddest cliff hanger type chapter ending I have ever read! I cannot wait until next Monday! seriously this story is the only reason I look forward to Monday nights!
steampunk-crow chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
I don't know if you like this idea but I think it could be funny, well here it is: what if Hinatas was getting dressed and didn't realise that the door between her room and Gaara's room was unlocked and he accidentally walked in on her changing? It's just an idea but I think it would add some fun to your story, and possibly make it more cutely awkward between them.:)
rao hyuga 18 chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
This was great! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
pheecat chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
you certainly know how to leave the reader wanting more! I kind of wish Hinata HAD locked the door and demanded an explanation! And, I'm surprised that Hinata doesn't know who Kakashi is. I'm really looking forward to finding out more. And, I like the softness we're seeing in Itachi, it's unexpected but is a nice characterization.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »