Reviews for Shadows
Eleoopy chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
OMG, please don't tell me that you just ended like that?! Gaara- whyyyyy?! _ Hinata wanted this and think it's 'the moment" :/ But I guess I'll just wait patiently for next chapter :)

I love this chapter though. I really like how Hinata is actually really perceptive on Gaara's emotion, and i like how he ask for TenTen advice on 'light talk':) I wonder about Matsuri though, I mean I doubt you would put any characters in there for the sake to fill the spot, but I really hope Matsuri isn't going to complicate things b/w Gaara and Hinata...they already seems like they have a long history together.

I really can't wait to see next chapters on Gaara's POV. Is it too much to ask to update soon? :)
ssspooky chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Gorgeous... Absolutely gorgeous... I'm sure my face turned blue at the end for a breath I didn't know I was holding. When I read this fic I feel like if I was inside a movie, everything feels so real that it's strange when I end the chapter and I land in the real world again... Tell me if you ever write a book, and excuse my bad grammar.
McKazekage chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Awwww there is so much misunderstanding! I cannot wait to see what Gaara thinks of all this!
rao hyuga 18 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Part of me is salivating, but on the other hand, good things come to those who wait ;) Great chapter!
Eleoopy chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
I actually like the gaara point of view much better than the previous chapters! I like how gaara gets hinata's secret obsession on cinnamon rolls and how he shares his pain for his childhood...I really can't wait to read what happen between them in the past. If gaara know Hinata then does her father knows about them?!
lone-monster chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
I love it.. :D Gaara seemed so lonely :( So, I guess they're already met before? :D
Melodi Moon chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
I loved this chapter! I thought it was really revealing to see Gaara's point of view. That was not what I was expecting to be going through his head. Thanks!
rao hyuga 18 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
I enjoyed seeing his pov. Looking forward to more :)
ssspooky chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
It's not awkward! It's just perfect! I love it, please continue updating, this is great!
QueenP19 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
I loved this chapter! It's so sweet and I think a more natural view of how they would act together. Though it seems Gaara knows Hinata from before so I'm totally intrigued to hear that part of the tale. :) can't wait for next week.
ssspooky chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Impressive! I love it! You put so much emotion on last chapter that I end getting as sick as Hinata, totally forgeting that I was reading fic! Wow, just keep updating please! An forgive my bad grammar
QueenP19 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Come on Gaara, how did you think Hinata would react to a stranger in her bedroom? Hee Hee. Hopefully they will become less awkward around each other soon. Can't wait for next week's chapter to see what's going on in Gaara's head. :)
rao hyuga 18 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I was surprised by Gaara's reaction at the end of the chapter, so I can't wait to see what's going on in his head. Great chapter!
Tai-writer chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
I think I'm going to really like your GaaraxHinata, they are both very interesting and somehow complimentary. I can't wait to see them interact more. Will the whole story be from Hinata's POV?
QueenP19 chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Loved it, but where was Shikamaru in this chapter? :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »