Reviews for Shadows
ssspooky chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Impressive! I love it! You put so much emotion on last chapter that I end getting as sick as Hinata, totally forgeting that I was reading fic! Wow, just keep updating please! An forgive my bad grammar
QueenP19 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Come on Gaara, how did you think Hinata would react to a stranger in her bedroom? Hee Hee. Hopefully they will become less awkward around each other soon. Can't wait for next week's chapter to see what's going on in Gaara's head. :)
rao hyuga 18 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I was surprised by Gaara's reaction at the end of the chapter, so I can't wait to see what's going on in his head. Great chapter!
Tai-writer chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
I think I'm going to really like your GaaraxHinata, they are both very interesting and somehow complimentary. I can't wait to see them interact more. Will the whole story be from Hinata's POV?
QueenP19 chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Loved it, but where was Shikamaru in this chapter? :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
rao hyuga 18 chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next :)
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I love Gaara and Hinata fics!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Great chapter!
NeverTake chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Great keep on keeping on!
rao hyuga 18 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Looking forward to this story!
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I just need to tell you that this story is magnificent. I became reading wanting something quick to enjoy before I ran out the door this morning but I found myself so drawn in I was almost late XD the characters are so well written I mean everyone is seriously perfect when it comes to how they act from Hanabi to Neji and especially Hinata. I love how strong she is but still very realistic and shy as we have come to love her.

I was so excited for the next chapter and when I scrolled down to found it wasn't written yet I literally let out a long noooo causing my dogs to try and figure out what was wrong with me again. I just told them it was feels. But yes I'm very excited to see your characterization of Gaara and his relationship with Hinata. I wonder how he'll act when he meets her and how he feels about their marriage to one another. I'm looking forward to watching them grow together and fall in love! Brilliant first chapter.
I will never be loved chapter 1 . 9/18/2012