Reviews for Shadows
AmaiNeiko chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
Something I wanted to say about the last chapter. I knew there wouldn't be any detailed lemon due to the T rating so I wondered how the event would happen and I'm pleasantly surprised with how you went about and ended that chapter and began this one. Also knowing how you bring events from the past to explain they had purpose for the present is impressive. Wonderful writing.
AmaiNeiko chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
*swoons* Such a beautiful heartfelt chapter.
AmaiNeiko chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Absolutely adored this chapter. I think there were moments in chpt 17 and this, that have made their bond grow infinitely stronger.
AmaiNeiko chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
Absolutely adored how close Gaara and Hinata have become despite all the hardships they've been enduring, especially Hinata. Him knowing she was about to break and getting her home quickly along with her breakdown and his comforting resolve not to leave her to the moment she fell asleep and awoke on him were my favorite scenes in this chapter.
AmaiNeiko chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
I enjoyed the beginning of this chapter seeing Gaara a little more intense about his argument with Tsunade then again at the end telling Hinata that they really needed to talk. Catching him working out and her thoughts on his physique was a nice little treat to read. Oh the drama though, poor Hinata she can never catch a break it seems.
AmaiNeiko chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Gaara is such a gentleman. Favorite moments are the library when he not only catches her but retrieves the book for her. When he appears behind and compliments her appearance and escorts her on his arm to the dining area. The promise about no one forcing her to do anything she doesn't want to. Last but not least when she see's the red scroll how he tries to comfort her then gently coaxes her out of her seat to meet Tsunade and holds her before she faints.
AmaiNeiko chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
The sweetest chapter with a tortuous ending.
Beloved Daughter chapter 35 . 10/24/2013
Really great story! Thanks for writing and posting!
AmaiNeiko chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
I loved Gaara's point of view! I thought it would be a bit different and was pleasantly surprised and this chapter did raise more questions! It seems as if he's met her before and how did he know she loves cinnamon rolls? Hehe I wish I could continue reading, I should've been working on a costume, but I leave for work soon. Till a later time then
AmaiNeiko chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
That ending...the emotions they felt, Gaara's reactions, what a powerful impact this must have made on both of them, both so fragile.
AmaiNeiko chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
I found this story through a link on tumblr while searching for GaaHina tags and I am so happy I stumbled upon it! You write beautifully and so descriptively. I love how you're portraying everyone so far, especially with the introductions of Kankuro and Gaara. Kankuro being the cheeky man that he is with Gaaras silent warning to his brother after making a pass and getting Hinata all flustered was a joy to read!
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 35 . 9/17/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story, the plot was exciting and the character development was great. It's also a great length and took me awhile to read, which I enjoy tremendously.
lidianm chapter 35 . 8/2/2013
Wow that was a beautiful ending it so sad that it is over but the story great. Hope to read more stories like these from you. Thank you for taking your personal time to write this story.
Deer-Shifter chapter 35 . 7/5/2013
Gorgeous. heading off to read the rest now.
melala103 chapter 35 . 6/30/2013
I just finished reading fiction and I must say it was wonderful. I was a little nervous at first 35 chapters seemed a bit daunting but it wasn't. In fact this was so beautifully written I kind of didn't want it to end. any ways I just want to say thank you for this it was a very satisfiying read and I will probably reread it in the future. Thanks for sharing. :)
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »