Reviews for Shadows
melala103 chapter 35 . 6/30/2013
I just finished reading fiction and I must say it was wonderful. I was a little nervous at first 35 chapters seemed a bit daunting but it wasn't. In fact this was so beautifully written I kind of didn't want it to end. any ways I just want to say thank you for this it was a very satisfiying read and I will probably reread it in the future. Thanks for sharing. :)
WatchingAsYouFall chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
As much as I'm enjoying the story so far, Hinata's stuttering is starting to get rather annoying. I know she stutters occasionally in the Anime but it's hardly as much as you've portrayed it to be. Other than that the story is rather good.
AnimeAndPandas chapter 23 . 6/7/2013
ummmm... can i take a wild guess and say that hara-kiri means suicide?
Sakihime chapter 35 . 5/17/2013
This was the BEST gaahina fanfic I've EVER read! I loved every bit of it! Your detail was great!
AegisOfRime chapter 35 . 5/9/2013
Aww.. That was a sweet ending :') and that was a really nice story! Thanks for writing it.. XD
Goddess of the VioletMoon chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
This story was truly amazing. I am both thrilled and saddened to have reached the end of such a beautifully written story. It took me longer to read this than I would have liked for multiple reasons. One being I'm currently pregnant and rapidly nearing my due date so all the baby stuff was personal for me. I don't usually read anything other than sokai and gaahina but your writting is so wonderful I'm going to try Temari and Itachi's story :)
Anonymous chapter 35 . 5/5/2013
This entire fic was amazing! Please continue writing more Gaara/Hinata (whether its in this universe or another)! ;D :D
waywardgal chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Wow...
That was such a great chapter. I love how descriptive and detailed you are. Amazing
waywardgal chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Concise and wonderful writing
KagomeMarie chapter 35 . 4/23/2013
Very cute story
KoreanGal5 chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
Wonderful story.
I haven't read such a good GaaxHina story in a while and it was definitely worth taking the time to read it.
Hope to read more from you in the future.
ASirensLullaby chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
Amazing story and I hope you do make a sequel! I'm gonna miss this story :') I'll probably come back to reread it once in a while. I totally hate it when a story as good as this one ends because I would always look for that email that notifies me when one of my favorite stories has been updated. Poo. No mas anymas. Sadness. But for the my last review on this story (Or I could spam it so bad)... GREAT JOB AND I'LL MISS YOU.
xforeverherex chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
they were just right together :) You wrapped up a really gr8 story in a really unique way fyd818! thx a lot for sharing it
Imelicious chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Love it
snowkatl chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Nooooo all the progress between them is over or that's what hinata thinks!
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »