Reviews for Shadows
ASirensLullaby chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
Amazing story and I hope you do make a sequel! I'm gonna miss this story :') I'll probably come back to reread it once in a while. I totally hate it when a story as good as this one ends because I would always look for that email that notifies me when one of my favorite stories has been updated. Poo. No mas anymas. Sadness. But for the my last review on this story (Or I could spam it so bad)... GREAT JOB AND I'LL MISS YOU.
xforeverherex chapter 35 . 4/22/2013
they were just right together :) You wrapped up a really gr8 story in a really unique way fyd818! thx a lot for sharing it
Imelicious chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Love it
snowkatl chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Nooooo all the progress between them is over or that's what hinata thinks!
snowkatl chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Adorable! Even though the chap was KINDA awkward I still love it! Keep up the good work!
snowkatl chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
FINALLY next chapter is Gaaras POV!
snowkatl chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Yay they finally meet! This chapter was okay I was hoping to see some romance but I guess that will be in later chapter huh? x3
snowkatl chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
*gasp* they meet in the next chapter? Yay! Lol x3
snowkatl chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
OMG this is getting interesting! XD
greetingsfrommaars chapter 35 . 4/21/2013
uwaaah it's over... ah well at least there's to be a prequel :D
well, it's been a topsy-turvy wonderful ride, and thank you for writing it! I look forward to seeing everyone again in Light and Dark. *bows respectfully*
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 35 . 4/21/2013
No I'm sad...and happy...ARGH, confusing! XD
It will be weird not getting a message of a new update...though I will happily read 'Light and Dark' when it comes up! :D
Thank you, thank you so much for writing this fic...its actually been an adventure of some sort. Every character was believeable and in depths, something that's rare in stories...
Lol, I have troubles with it...:p
But...anyways...Thank you (yet again) for sharing this fic with us! Every reader is happy and thankful for it. :D
McKazekage chapter 35 . 4/21/2013
AHHHHH I can't believe it is over :'( but it was amazing! thank you!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 35 . 4/21/2013
This was one of the best fanfiction I have read. Waahhh! It is over but omg it was the best and I want to say great job and this story help me when I was down so thank you I can't wait for your next story!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 34 . 4/21/2013
I love it! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Haushinka-chan chapter 35 . 4/20/2013
Thank you! It's been a looong time I haven't read any good GaaHinas -at least a multichapter one-. This was trully beautiful and I loved it! 3
I never read ongoing fics because I'm afraid the author will just drop it, but deciding to read this one anyway, was the best decision. Thanks again!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »