Reviews for Shadows over Arkham
SectumSemprae chapter 11 . 3/3
Oh no, her secret identity was discovered! I wonder who has her? Very nice cliffhanger… :)
SectumSemprae chapter 8 . 3/3
It's fun to see the other characters make cameos, and to see inside their heads. :D I like how you did the letters at the beginning of each new characters - sometimes it takes a second to guess who each initial stands for, but that's part of the fun! You write their voices very well.
SectumSemprae chapter 7 . 3/3
Uh-oh… Katherine gets a glimpse of Joker's mercurial nature. I wonder if she's going to try to stop the Titan Project… Seems she has reservations about it. I can totally picture Scarecrow wanting to spend some "quality time" with Dr. Young! He would enjoy feeding off her fear… Too bad Joker got to her first. On to the next chapter!
SectumSemprae chapter 3 . 3/3
Uh-oh. Zsasz is loose with a (gorgeous!) knife… Wonder how long it takes him to arrive at the Botanic Gardens… :D Looking forward to seeing where Katherine goes next!
SectumSemprae chapter 1 . 3/1
Loved the whole chapter, but especially Batman and Alfred's interaction. Those two are sweet. :) Let the night of fun begin! :D
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
Great chapter. Update soon.
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
Great chapter, update soon.
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Brilliant chapter, update soon.
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Fantastic chapter, update soon.
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Brilliant chapter. It was great to see Scarecrow. Update soon.
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
I was just wondering last night when you'd update so two chapters at once was a great treat. Update soon!
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Brilliant chapter. I love zsasz! Update soon.
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I'm so excited for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Great first chapter, update soon.