Reviews for Hugging It Out With Another Man
Dark Fira chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I freaking love Kaniel. I want more of Kaniel now! *flips a couch* Sorry I just get really excited when I read Kane x DBry slash.
kanielshipper69 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Kaniel is my otp like for real I'm sobbing after reading this
RaileLevy chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Finally! Someone sees the beautiful Kaniel! Thank you so much!
slashlover27 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Pretty cute story. LOL a little OOC on Kane's part for a minute but you got him back on track.
ILOVEADAMCOPELAND chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Great! Kaniel is one of the best pairings (with kane in it anyway) U really did a great job! At first i hated Slash yaoi etc but you sooo changed mii!

Kaniel 4ever!
LunaticFridgeDiva chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I'm usually never bothered reviewing but this was too cute not to voice a review! Thanks for posting this!
In Denial chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
While reading this I was thinking to myself 'no no NO I'm NOT shipping these two...I'm just experimenting...'

About halfway through I realized 'denial ain't just a river in Egypt'!

By the end I REGRET NOTHING!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
oddly i love those 2 now..meh...but being the way wwe is...they probably wont last as a team for long .
ladyknights104 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
oh my god...OOC much? Sorry i had to throw that out there. A few nights ago i had a dream where Kane fucked Daniel Bryan in AJ's office and i think it may have been a message from god, so i checked this out. The next time i watch wrestling is going to be a little awkward but who cares? This fic made me laugh and squeal all at the same time and now i feel like running around in circles.

love and yaoi

ladyknights104
waldron82 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Funny and cute. Watching all this Kane and Daniel hugging on Raw and Smackdown I knew someone would write a slash fic on them. I think they are great together. Last night on Smackdown was ├ępic as they took down all the other tag team champs with chairs. :)
Mandylovesyou chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This was cute! You have no idea how desperate I was to find some Kaniel on here! Good job!
SassyLittleBrunette chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I loved it. It definitely made me smile.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
believable to read a fanfic with them as a pairing :) i like this unusual pairing now. and its good they won the tag team titles.
neolutionist chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
OMG! THE FIRST EVER KANIEL FANFIC! I LOVED IT! :D Let's hope this story is the beginning of much, much more Kane x Daniel slash.
JadeRose1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
OK...funny, strange, twisted, but wicked good.