Reviews for Roommates
zunaira ghazal chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
i don't know, man. this was absolutely brilliant. sasuke was so out of character yet at the same time he was IN character. i loved how everybody was portrayed just the way they actually are. i can totally imagine sauce struggling with his latent hormones like this. good job. hats off.
theeuniverse chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
This is on my top 10 Sasusaku fics of all time. I just can't get enough of Sasuke getting flushed and embarassed because of Sakura. Too. Fucking. Adorable. No matter how many times I read this, the mantra, "I am a shinobi. I endure" never gets old. Kudos! I love your work so much
zunaira ghazal chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
my heart just exploded with feels. *sobs in a corner*
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
i'm a shinobi. i must endure. oh man i died laughing. he deserves all the shit he's being dished. LOVING IT!
Juliette DeValence chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Eeep! This story is just too cute!
Mayuura chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
beautiful :'). and their love is CANON!
AmutoStAr7 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Happy 90th review! This is good! Not as OOC as I thought it would be.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
This fic was so cute! I am a fan of horn brimming with desire Sasuke. Thank you :)
radcherryblossom chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Another one of SasuSaku jewels. I rarely find stories that are as good as this and when I do, it makes me fell all warm and fuzzy inside because of the authors writing, and how they develop the relationship between Sasuke and Sakura. There is a lot of originality in this story as well. And the editor has done a very good job on this one. You work really well as a team. Extremely good job!

Rating: 9/10 :)
melodie chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
I loved it! There was so much happening in these three chapters. It was very well written and realistic and I love the interactions between the two! Keep it up :)
cocoablossom chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Most fics are not from Sasuke's POV, bur I enjoyed this one. It was different and I happened to like it!
sasusakulover chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
That was the most beautiful thing I have read this last days *O*
sasusakulover chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
This chapter was so freaking funny and in the same way so cute.
I loved it ;p