Reviews for Roommates
lchocontav chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
That was soooooooooo cute!
AdotD chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Bahaha. I liked it! Tension, tesnsion!
LoraineLaura chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
i like the way how this is when on sasuke's pov. love the story, so cute :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Oh! thats sweet
A cute person chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Niiice story:]...Sai is a freak
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
That was great! So cute!
Cotton and Cash chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
dat was so cute
jessi chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Great story, I really liked it!
TheAnonymousPie chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
BAAAAAHHHHHHHWWWWWWWW, I love the ending to this! IT"S SO SWEEEET!
I love it when sasuke gets flustered, and that scene where he notices her book is upside down is the BEST!
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Weird, but intersting. Is this actually finished? It's not marked 'complete' is all. Anyway, not the biggest SasuSaku fan myself - not even close - but that just helps me weed out the completely lame ones. This was amazing, well written and engaging. Not to mention funny. Not sure you meant it to be, but I couldn't help but find it slightly chuckle worthy. :) Again: awesome.
mililli chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Love it love it love it!
sophialy chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
just utterly beautiful and sweet. keep up the good work
Maggie chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
SOOOO CUTE!
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Okay. *Breaths in a huff of air..*

HAHAHAHHAAH! :') Oh god! This cracked me up for the sole purpose of imagining Sasu-chan embarassed and flapping like a fool! :')

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
Laniol chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
This is by far one of the best sasusaku stories I have read. It is wonderfully written and refreshing.
It was a joy to read from the perspective of a Sasuke who wasn't totally depressive and rude, but still had that aspect of himself that we love.
What I loved most about this story, was the fact that we got to see a love-struck Sasuke, stumbling over himself. I loved it, I need to read it again!
Please, write more stories like this one! It was such a wonderful and well written story!

Your one-shots leave me wanting more, I really love your multi-chapter stories. :)
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »