Reviews for Roommates
Cute *
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Cool
helenaphant chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
"small here" HAHA omg you have no idea how hard I laughed at that part. Such a cute fluffy story! Not a lot of good stories that show Sasuke's growing attachment to Sakura in his own POV :)
JZbronzecat chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Wow. I can't believe I just got to reading this! This was amazing :3. I am sooooooo giddy right now, laughing like an idiot! And it's all thanks to you. :P But that's a good thing! .
Anyways, this story was so cute, I loved seeing Sasuke all flustered. It was so obvious that Sakura likes him, but love can be like that sometimes, hard to spot heheheh.
My favorite part was when Sakura peeked over the menu and looked at Sasuke and blushed. Most epic moment ever! Sasuke should have taken a hint, gosh! He can a little dense sometimes! XD I also loved the part where Sasuke realized Sakura was holding her book backwards.
I think the story would be really cool if you could add more backstory about Sasuke coming back from the war, I am incredibly curious about that part of the story. And I wanted to know how it would affect Sasuke and Sakura. Maybe you can add it you your next story? (Just a suggestion though) ;)
Thanks for the story again! Heheheheh
Your reader,
JZbronzecat
lchocontav chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
That was soooooooooo cute!
AdotD chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Bahaha. I liked it! Tension, tesnsion!
LoraineLaura chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
i like the way how this is when on sasuke's pov. love the story, so cute :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Oh! thats sweet
A cute person chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Niiice story:]...Sai is a freak
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
That was great! So cute!
Cotton and Cash chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
dat was so cute
jessi chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Great story, I really liked it!
TheAnonymousPie chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
BAAAAAHHHHHHHWWWWWWWW, I love the ending to this! IT"S SO SWEEEET!
I love it when sasuke gets flustered, and that scene where he notices her book is upside down is the BEST!
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Weird, but intersting. Is this actually finished? It's not marked 'complete' is all. Anyway, not the biggest SasuSaku fan myself - not even close - but that just helps me weed out the completely lame ones. This was amazing, well written and engaging. Not to mention funny. Not sure you meant it to be, but I couldn't help but find it slightly chuckle worthy. :) Again: awesome.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »