Reviews for Roommates
Beautiful story !
Jellybell chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I'm a fan of anything SasuSaku, but this is great! Please post more1
MissKonoha chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Aww, I was not expecting that ending. Great Job! I loved it!
Choco Forest chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Aaah beautiful :) you made me smile until the last line :) Thanks for the story *thumbs up*
SasukeSakurafan chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
So yeah... although i love you're one-shots to death, this was like, 10 times better. I absolutely love your stories and while I'm terribly upset when I finish reading one, I'm also happy because it means I can start on you're next story.

You are a truly talented and I wish more writers were like you. Keep writing and I'll keep reading, as I'm sure many others will too.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
love this so much
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Cute *
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Cool
helenaphant chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
"small here" HAHA omg you have no idea how hard I laughed at that part. Such a cute fluffy story! Not a lot of good stories that show Sasuke's growing attachment to Sakura in his own POV :)
JZbronzecat chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Wow. I can't believe I just got to reading this! This was amazing :3. I am sooooooo giddy right now, laughing like an idiot! And it's all thanks to you. :P But that's a good thing! .
Anyways, this story was so cute, I loved seeing Sasuke all flustered. It was so obvious that Sakura likes him, but love can be like that sometimes, hard to spot heheheh.
My favorite part was when Sakura peeked over the menu and looked at Sasuke and blushed. Most epic moment ever! Sasuke should have taken a hint, gosh! He can a little dense sometimes! XD I also loved the part where Sasuke realized Sakura was holding her book backwards.
I think the story would be really cool if you could add more backstory about Sasuke coming back from the war, I am incredibly curious about that part of the story. And I wanted to know how it would affect Sasuke and Sakura. Maybe you can add it you your next story? (Just a suggestion though) ;)
Thanks for the story again! Heheheheh
Your reader,
JZbronzecat
lchocontav chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
That was soooooooooo cute!
AdotD chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Bahaha. I liked it! Tension, tesnsion!
LoraineLaura chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
i like the way how this is when on sasuke's pov. love the story, so cute :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Oh! thats sweet
A cute person chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Niiice story:]...Sai is a freak
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »