Reviews for Roommates
LoraineLaura chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
i like the way how this is when on sasuke's pov. love the story, so cute :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Oh! thats sweet
A cute person chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Niiice story:]...Sai is a freak
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
That was great! So cute!
Cotton and Cash chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
dat was so cute
jessi chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Great story, I really liked it!
TheAnonymousPie chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
BAAAAAHHHHHHHWWWWWWWW, I love the ending to this! IT"S SO SWEEEET!
I love it when sasuke gets flustered, and that scene where he notices her book is upside down is the BEST!
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Weird, but intersting. Is this actually finished? It's not marked 'complete' is all. Anyway, not the biggest SasuSaku fan myself - not even close - but that just helps me weed out the completely lame ones. This was amazing, well written and engaging. Not to mention funny. Not sure you meant it to be, but I couldn't help but find it slightly chuckle worthy. :) Again: awesome.
mililli chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Love it love it love it!
sophialy chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
just utterly beautiful and sweet. keep up the good work
Maggie chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
SOOOO CUTE!
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Okay. *Breaths in a huff of air..*

HAHAHAHHAAH! :') Oh god! This cracked me up for the sole purpose of imagining Sasu-chan embarassed and flapping like a fool! :')

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
Laniol chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
This is by far one of the best sasusaku stories I have read. It is wonderfully written and refreshing.
It was a joy to read from the perspective of a Sasuke who wasn't totally depressive and rude, but still had that aspect of himself that we love.
What I loved most about this story, was the fact that we got to see a love-struck Sasuke, stumbling over himself. I loved it, I need to read it again!
Please, write more stories like this one! It was such a wonderful and well written story!

Your one-shots leave me wanting more, I really love your multi-chapter stories. :)
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
OMG I'm smiling like a sap. The fluff! Excuse me while I flail and squeal like a fangirl. Squee!
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Sasuke when will you see that you and her are meant to be, idiot! 'I will endure' my ass! Tell her you love her already and make tons of babies! Love the way you created his dream - very creative! You're a genius as always.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »