Reviews for Romance
Don't Tear me Down chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
awwwww! I tohught I was crazy for starting to ship these two, I'm readig all your stories and lovng each and everyone, I hopeyou do longer ones

Sana
TopazDragon chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This was very interesting and utterly cute. I eagerly look forward to seeing if you continue this like you said.

Thank you for this.
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Aww, I loved this! It's so perfectly Daroline. :D
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Cool.
BloodBlackHeart chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
so amazing! hope you write more real soon!
baby.blue.eyes.90 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
lovve it. *-*
StelenaNeverDies chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Wonderful
nfinneman chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Love it! Can't wait for more!
VampCaroline chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
lovved it
xWrittenInTheStarsx chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I love this!
Keep going plz. :)
AmyFrancis chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Great! :)
peachx89 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Love it so far. Please update soon.
HotHybridSex chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
i really miss the Daroline stories and this looks good :)
starzee chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I LOVE it :D I hope you write more asap! I'd love for it to be an arc of Damon doing stupid things and Caroline yelling at him. I love that he yelled that he was in love with her instead of just saying it sweetly. I thoroughly enjoyed this :) Great work! So... can I have other requests? :D *looks innocent*
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Yay! I really liked this. Honestly, I feel like it could end here, but there is no way I'm going to discourage you from writing more! :)

I enjoyed the accuracy of both of their characters. Of course Damon would over-react and assume the worst, without stopping to think about it or find out more information. And, ooh, I kind of like the side note of Bonnie having a baby and needing Caroline to be there! And I can definitely see Caroline debating on whether or not to let Damon know why she was gone, but then thinking that since they're not technically involved, she shouldn't have to, so she won't, etc., etc. They're both too stubborn for their own good!

Lovely piece, and I'm excited to read more!