Reviews for Operation: Avert Crisis
Bloody Vixen chapter 17 . 4/22
le njoooooo, I've reached the most recent chapter. I can't wait for your next update! I love Brittany and your Silent Hill fics! Thank you so much for writing this.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 16 . 4/10
Well i totally forgot to add something in my previous review so now i'm going backwards. Genesis literally called Brit "Goddess" in chapter 17 right? :D I just wanted to pop in and say that I loved that part because that's just really sweet :3 Voilà~
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 17 . 4/10
I literally can’t wait to read the next chapter of this story!
This story is like so so so amazing! It’s pure gold!

I ship Genesis and Brittany like mad because omg I love their interactions and they just make me smile so much and they fit each other and it’s so cute (i was wondering why he never drags around Brittany by her collar anymore XD) but anyhoo, it’s totally adorable how he’s such a mother hen.
And also! I totally lowkey ship Brit with Sephiroth. I mean I was …quite surprised when the real Sephiroth appeared in the stimulation and I literally couldn’t stop squealing afterwards because I just found that idea super super good. And the way you write him! I love it!
Also, I am so looking forward to the next chapter because you wrote that it will be about “Operation Stop Avoiding Sephiroth And Looking Suspicious”. I wonder if Brittany will manage to do that. I mean obviously, it’d be hilarious if she suddenly treats Sephiroth like she treats everybody else. XD

I’m hoping that Cloud is ok? I know that he actually may be wayyy older (or not) mentally but i feel like Brittany treats him like a little brother which is sweet. Ah. but i hope that he’s not too angry at her…

Oh well, I love love love you story so much!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 4 . 4/10
The parts in italics... I wonder if that's just Brittany's nightmare or the future?! Because I dearly hope that it's not foreshadowing because that's just... really sad. Or more like I don't want that to happen in the future!
And Genesis. I love him! And the way you write him! And the way Brittany interact with him! I like Brittany too, she's cool! Can't wait to see what sort of changes she's going to bring to this story!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 1 . 4/10
omg! I love how she saved Genesis! And her last line to Genesis "Uh, you don't know where I went!" is so funny! The persona that she tried to adopt got shattered with that line seriously; I love it!
CallmeCrazylol chapter 17 . 4/1
Uh... I hope that Cloud survived...
Bitch! I've been wanting to say that for years now.
speeddemon56 chapter 17 . 3/6
Wow, just found this and this is a really awesome story! I know real life can make you busy, but I hope that more can come.
Ori Heartlyng chapter 17 . 2/19
O_O
NOA! More please! And yes, all writing is hard!
I'm so shipping Genesis and Brittany together~
see-me-clarely chapter 17 . 2/9
It really just hit me, you haven't updated in a year! I'm about to cry. I was getting ready to reread this story for like the fifth time now when I noticed the date. I just finished New Reality...again lol. Every 6-7 months or so I find myself back here reading your work again, it's highly enjoyable. I know you're busy and living life, but after a hard day of work, and hours of lectures and college exams reading your work is perhaps one of the only stress relieving things I have going on. Please update soon
MonochromeJoker29 chapter 17 . 1/29
Please continue this story!
SkySong246 chapter 17 . 1/27
I adore how you write Genesis and Brit's interactions. Seriously.
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 17 . 1/1
Oh me God! I love this story and can't wait for more!
Please update as soon as you can!
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Awesome story!
Also reading this chapter I realised that if Hojo became iinterested in marking her another Sephiroth he might also try to breed them seeing as she is a female, he is male and biology or maybe try to breed her with Nanaki rather than using Areith or maybe some other inhuman god-awaful experiment and the thought is enough to give me shivers.
Brittany, baby, if I were you I'd run away. ASAP.
Still I love this story and can't wait to read more. Awesome OC! And amazing story!
Looking forward to more.
Imagination Live chapter 17 . 12/15/2016
I love it great job! I have even stayed up to 3 am to finish reading! Lol plz update soon!