Reviews for Operation: Avert Crisis
Silver Katsuyami chapter 16 . 8/30
I'm hooked! Can't wait to read more.
SilverNeira chapter 16 . 8/29
Please continue!
BloodySandGirl chapter 16 . 8/23
Loved the chapter!
FireDragonX23 chapter 16 . 8/20
Good chapter
LateNightOwl chapter 16 . 8/18
Good god, Ewwwwww. You just broke me, between laughing like a maniac and gagging like one too, aw geez. Scarring ahead, great chapter! I loved it (besides it breaking me) Keep up the great work!
Mtzeala chapter 16 . 8/17
This is definitely a chapter I'd like to see from Cloud's point of view...hahahaha. Especially the end, meeting Zack and Aerith. I really hope you still plan on integrating that into the story somehow.
Also I can't help myself but I'm officially shipping Brit and Rufus. Their relationship would obviously be awful but it would be so interesting hahaha.
TreesoftheWild chapter 16 . 8/15
How was Cloud able to keep his cool? i wonder if he feels like a real comrade to Brittany and the rest of SOLDIERs yet?
XXTakaraXX chapter 16 . 8/9
I can't wait for cloud to realize she knows!
XXTakaraXX chapter 15 . 8/9
This is giving me hope that seph will make it through! Don't crush my dreams.
MiskWisk chapter 16 . 8/9
Glorious quick update is GLORIOUS!

Ahem

Anyway, nice chapter, keeps up to usual high quality, fun little bit of character building with Cloud and Brittany. Don't really have much to say other than I hope that the next update is as quick. Toodle-pip!
XXTakaraXX chapter 12 . 8/8
Genesis and Brits conversations always cracks me up lol
XXTakaraXX chapter 6 . 8/8
Yeahhhh, I feel nothing for jac, he got what he deserved. Do touch other ppls stuff
XXTakaraXX chapter 5 . 8/8
Those dreams are making lose hope in saving seph ;(
XXTakaraXX chapter 4 . 8/8
Wait she using her exsphere? Did they take it!?
XXTakaraXX chapter 1 . 8/8
Good first chapter! Wait does this mean gen has defected already? No need to reply I have chapters to catch up on!