Reviews for Operation: Avert Crisis
Gimlifan8 chapter 14 . 2/27
Well, after reading the first chapter, I really thought this would be another typical female OC. Good thing she's far from it, though her saying Cloud doesn't smile is ironic considering her first encounter with Zack. Speaking of Zack, I found a flaw: he's already supposed to make First Class at this point.
Yep, more Sephiroth next chapter! He's my favorite, after all.
Icefield chapter 14 . 2/19
Wow. I wasn't really expecting much when I started reading, especially when it began to sound like some super-powered Mary Sue entering the stage... but, wow. Granted, I don't know much about Tales (which I have to Google to find out the reference for), but that doesn't really affect my understanding.
Good SI fics are so hard to come by in any fandom, especially one with female OC. You totally surprised me here. The character interactions are masterfully done, along with a good plotline. The little twist with Time-travelling!Cloud is quite delicious, too.
And that last message to poor angsty!Cloudy? Evil.
Please continue! I can't wait to read more.
Grank chapter 5 . 2/10
what i always wanted to know is why on earth is seph in the simulation is he a glitch or something?
Orion Heartling chapter 14 . 2/5
Oh goddess! I loved this! Way to go Chocobo head! *huggles Cloud*
Orion Heartling chapter 13 . 2/5
Bahaha! The expression on Genesis' face! *rolls with laughter* I love it!
Orion Heartling chapter 12 . 2/5
Thank you Noa! I loved this chapter! Brit, I loved how she replied using a memory Lloyd said to her..
Orion Heartling chapter 11 . 2/5
Heeheehee! Genesis I officially love you! May the conspiring begin!
Orion Heartling chapter 10 . 2/5
I have always loved Aerith!...I cried when I played the game when she died...TT You did a really good portraying her! Hm, I wonder how Brit's going to save our beloved Cetra...I loved how Aerith gave Brit a place to come to get her bearings...
Dammit Noa! Stop the feels and making me fall for fictional characters! My heart can't take it!
Orion Heartling chapter 9 . 2/4
Heehee..gotta love the Genesis love *dreamy* I love Brit's snarkiness with Genesis..I find it very hard not to giggle and dare I say a romantic relationship?!...Nah, nevermind. Never you mind with my musings...*coughs* Ah, anyway..
Orion Heartling chapter 8 . 2/4
She has that 'look'- by that I mean, she made up her mind about something and she is not going to change it for the world...Oh dear..Zack Fair, you just found your own angel..
Orion Heartling chapter 7 . 2/4
Man...That was so intense! OwO...Tseng, do you always have to be a hard a**? TT
Orion Heartling chapter 6 . 2/4
OwO..Wow, so didn't see that coming!
Orion Heartling chapter 5 . 2/4
How can one not love Zack Fair? He is so bad a** and just a huggable character!
Orion Heartling chapter 4 . 2/4
I would have to venture a guess as the dreams Brit is having precognitive dreams of things that are to come..Love it!
Orion Heartling chapter 3 . 2/4
Wow..who knew that someone with Brittany's skills could be a threat towards ShinRa?..OwO Man oh man; The price for freedom is steep...