Reviews for Operation: Avert Crisis
MoonlightDovakiin chapter 17 . 8/20
Ello! Have to say that this story is very enjoyable and has had me laughing my ass of, even as I continuously re-read it. You wright very well, can wait to see what you have in store for poor Brit, lol. Please update as soon as you can, my friend.

P.S. I have to ask and I don't know if anyone else had but... will you be pairing Brit up with anyone or no? If not then I'd find it interesting for you to do a split ending, like one where she stays (if she doesn't) and another for if/when she leaves. Just a suggestion and I (obviously) can't decide on what you do, it's your story and its been great reading so far!

Anywhoo~ With love,

MoonlightDovakiin :)

Should you reply -

"Nothing shall forestall my return~" Tehe
Hafiz877 chapter 1 . 8/16
really enjoy your story, update please
L for Love chapter 17 . 8/16
Why hello there. Any chance you'll be updating again?
Dailydingleberry chapter 17 . 8/12
Wow, just re read this after how long and it still amazes me how much I love this story! I really hope you update this soon! You have not updated since January so it's been a while, I do hope your alright
NatNicole chapter 17 . 8/10
Hi, I re-read this fic 'n' decided a new Review was in order.

LOVE it sooo much! Brittany is definitely NOT a Mary-Sue, the character interactions & development are amazing yet I.C., and the plot is really well-written.
I hope the F. floating around in my head is even half as PERFECT as yours!
heeeter chapter 17 . 8/3
hmmmm, u know, smthn about avert crisis just feels horribly out of character... ... i know! OC Brit has not once gone off alone on a walk to brood by herself

she rly has grown up so much :')

btw late night talks with half-dressed Genesis are what I LIVE for. bath robe genesis is a gift

anyway I'm rereading this fic after finally reading NR (i wasn't rly familiar w tales of symphonia the first time I read this fic) and I just wanna remark on how far both this series and OC Brit have come. it's been a real journey for all of us and as weird as it was going from reading mature 21yr old OC Brit to the pov of a Youthful Beacon Of Recklessness And Mild Embarrassment (Whom We All Love And Treasure) I'm incredibly glad I did.

It's been a great read so far (both fics have been), & not to mention going back to read NR was what motivated me to go out and find a copy of symphonia to experience the game for myself. although I kind of spoiled most of it for myself, and I'm awful at the combat, i'm enjoying it almost as much as i enjoyed reading fics about it

aaaanyway i just wanted to say, thank you so much for sharing OC Brit's adventures with us over all these years. i know how difficult it can be to work on writing even the things you really wanna write sometimes, and I'm grateful and proud of you for getting this far
thetroubledartist chapter 17 . 7/4
I NEED MORE CLOUD AND BRITTANY MOMENTS!
Sky65 chapter 17 . 6/26
I just teread this, and gosh I still am in love with this story. I think there is such a pleasent mix of humor, action, interactions, etc. Brit is a very fun character, and I love her :D
UnLike Us chapter 17 . 6/22
Hi, new reader here. I loved your story! I think it's really interesting how you used an OC from a previous fick i another fandom. It gives that character a whole lot more background and experience which would have been hard to pull of if you actually hadn't written a story about here before. I haven't read your first fick on her and don't know Tales of symphonya, or whatever it's called, but it goes over really well.

I also find it really cool that you combined your OC with the time travelling Cloud. It's kind of a cool Idea, but it is also a relief. I've read quite a few time travel ficks entered around Cloud by now. It is abundantly clear in most of them that time traveling is not a fun trip down memory lane. What makes it wore is that they are often alone and ofcrures highly emotionally invested in every outcome. This is not only hard on the protagonist but on the reader as well. To have Brittney there, a helping hand that cares but is not invested in the same way, is like an emotional support for both Cloud and there reader. Since the readers are also from earth and can relate to Brittney it's also a bit like she's our represented avatar who's there to help the characters we all love.

I love the Genesis and Brittany combo. They are lots of fun, and their friendship and trust in each other is very endearing. I actually love all of your character interactions, it is my favourite part of the story. I'm happy to see that it is a big part in your story telling.

The last few chapters where really fun to read. I look forward to what other 'inside jokes' Brittany pulls of to drop hints for Cloud. Again, the fact that Bryttney has so much in common with the reader makes it like were all in on the joke. In other ficks the purple dress has come up, but there it's like some wicked twist of fate. But here it is deliberate, and what makes it even funnier is that Cloud thinks it really is a twist of fate. further more, I think it's a rather cool way to approach the problem of telling Cloud who she is. I would have just blurted everything out, but I can see how that wouldn't go over so well. It will be interesting to see how things turn out. On one hand cloud may be happy to have some help and someone to confide in (if he isn't suspicious of her motives), on the other it someone he has to argue with about how things should be changed (though at this point she's already done a lot). I can also see how the 'I come from another planet) would initially not go over so well with Cloud due to the association with JENOVA.

Brittany must really baffle Cloud, since she's an existence that so obviously shouldn't be there. I can only imagine what he must be thinking, along with Genesis's and Sephiroth's interest in them both.

Well that's all for now. I'll drop another comment when you post your next chapter. I look forward to it, the 'Operation Stop Avoiding Sephiroth And Looking Suspicious' looks like it'll be fun. Especially if it manages to either annoy or unnerves Sephiroth even slightly. I can see Genesis sniggering in the background already.

Thank you for sharing this story. I'm really enjoying it and am looking forward to the next chapter!
Ninniacthel chapter 17 . 6/14
Dang, this story's real cool, hope ya update soon! D
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 17 . 6/4
Fantastic work on this story! I love the character interactions and the detail put into this fic. The Cloud twist is very intriguing. I love Brit and I hope things turn out well for her and the others (although with her luck I'm not going to hold my breath). I look forward to reading more in the future!
pi chapter 17 . 5/27
Aaaah i hope you update soon! This is really interesting!

Something that popped up in my mind tho. Since simsepiroth is a perfect copy of the real deal, but just weaker, wouldnt that mean that sephiroth has been voice acting for it?
Myst Shadow chapter 17 . 5/20
hehehe... perfect night for a spar indeed.

I laughed a LOT this chapter.
gennavain chapter 1 . 5/16
~ "Dude Dis' Story is SO EPIC You MUST FINISH IT ! XD ~
Trisha chapter 17 . 4/25
I love it soooooooooo much!