Reviews for What Might Have Been
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Lol. Typical Logan (at least towards the end of the series).
& thank you for the ahead of time head's up. It's always nicer to know that a writer realli is busy & not just ignoring their unfinished story.
Update soon in Oct if you can! If not, see you in Dec!
Nancy chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Thanks for the update. So glad that Luke and Loreali are together and very happy! I am concerned about Rory - so, Logan never never stood up for her and just fired Rory to save his newspaper from any connection, from any problems. Typical. At least she didn't have to deal with Logan's father directly: that would have been a pain and Rory did get a good severance package. Now, how about Dean? Tristan and Lindsay? Well, whatever rocks their boat. Hmmm, Dean? Coffee? Dinner? Keep the Luke and Lorelai happy ever after alive and well. Waiting to see how things progress for Rory. Thanks for writing and for sharing - looking forward to another posting. Hope NaNoWriMo goes well.
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Hhmm.. I've never liked Dean (no, not even in season 1).. but the vague "him" kept me wondering & reading (like it was supposed to).. & now I'm curious about what recently happened between Rory & Logan. If you brought Logan in, any chance of bringing in Jess too? Just curious :)
Update soon!
TL22 chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
I like this story
Cece chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
overall fantastic, except i hate dean so much. i am a total gilmore addict so this was a really fun read and resembled some of my ideas for the future of the gilmores
Nancy chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Yeah, a baby boy for Luke and Lorelai! That is great. I am very curious as to what is going on with Rory. Has she returned to see Dean? Lane's twins are five, and she and Zach are having another baby - great. Happy, happy, happy! Now, Luke and Lorelai happy - a wonderful happy ever to them. Can't wait to see what is in store, yet to come! So excited to see another posting soon. Thanks so much for writing this and sharing it with us.
JJsMommy27 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
sounds like an interesting story just hope Rory is not going to end up with Dean again they so do not belong together if they couldn't make it work the last three times they were together but can't wait to see what happens next so update soon
madison ryleigh chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
A/N: So sorry to everyone out there reading this! I tried to edit a few things and wound up getting the chapters mixed up and since I'm new to fanfic, I deleted the whole story and started over. Please continue reading!