Reviews for A Simple Life
xashleyrenee chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Oh my God that was so amazing. You're writing is so good. I'm jealous. Ugh I can't even. Your grasp of the characters and your incorporation of the movie and emotions and I just can't even. Amazing job.
Constance-Sophia chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Hello! I love your fic, it's beautiful, really beautiful. I read it again and again but was unable to move to leave a comment.

Besides congratulate you and give you my admiration, I wanted to ask if I may translate it. The fandom in Spanish is really poor in this couple so I would like those who seek Hank / Alex in Spanish can enjoy your story, of course, with all credits that apply to you.

What do you say? I await your response.

RaynieceMalfoy chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
OMG... This was insanely good. The climatic build up to such epic awesomeness. I love that it wasn't just mindless smut, it had the Hank/Alex dynamic to it that was apparent in the film. The way you described how Hank and the Beast work together in the same mind was brilliant. Also the inner workings of Alex's mind was fabulous...i could totally see his character and how true it seemed. This was very well written and you should totally write a follow up to this...I would love to read it.

Luv, Ray
christinaemerald chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
love the story hope you do another chapter! :)
CocoWish chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh gods! this was oh-so gooood i can't even...