Reviews for If Germany was a Girl
NekoraNeko709 chapter 6 . 5/13
Ha! Italy now knows what Germany has to put up with
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Finally I found a nyo!Germany x Italy story! Honestly I love this ship. It's just so cute and Ich liebe this story. Perfect:
inuyashazeldaeragon chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
O.o Wh-wha...? Oh god what am I reading...
Mom Stalks You chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Prussias startin to act like America in here lol
tttooohappy chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
so u ending this story?
i liked this one with germany being the girl i mean i like britain and all but germanys my fave.
rech me at tttooohappy at deventart i wold give u my normal email but i don't know u
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
This story was awsome I was LOLing practicly the whole time the ending made me go; Awww :')
RedTuna chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
I like the ending, very sweet :))
With this story, I honestly was left guessing the entire time and I like that. Great job!
IrishMaid chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Lock up your daughter's, and lock up your wive's, cause a drunken Italy will invade your vital regions tonight. Ha ha ha ha ha, love it, Prussia, being all "responsible" and having the serious talk if Italy knocked up Germany. You would of thought that our poor little Italian would of just fainted at the mentioning of that. And if that were the case, how could they not tell Germany if she/he/it whatever was carrying a bambino brat (is that how you spell brat like in pronouncing brought)? Prussia just must be loving this, ha ha ha ha. By the way, I cracked up when you said that my comment made you lose it at school about Prussia and his table manners. I'm in my 30's for crying out loud, and I nearly lose it when I think of something funny.
IrishMaid chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Oh dear god, Prussiaaaaaaaaaa! I don't think there would be enough fabreeze or lysol, or even glade scents in the world that could cover that up. I'm also surprised that either Germany or Italy weren't knocked out by the toxic fumes of Prussia's ass gas. And it took him a whole freaking hour?! I have to say, I love any comedic story that has Prussia with all of his shenanigenze ( I know misspelled). You should do a story all about him pulling this crap with Hungary, trying to impress her with all of his "awesomeness".
RedTuna chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Hum. So I didn't realize there was a second chapter last time...
Like 'em both, though :)
...I wanna know what actually happened last night hahaha!
Don't know how to say 'bonzai' in German, so, JA!
IrishMaid chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Oh dear god, Prussia, you just have to share with everyone about going to use the little boy's room. What in God's name would make him blow up the toilet? Oh yeah, sucking down all that food like a vacume cleaner. The whole Prussia at the dinner table had me nearly in tears from laughing so hard, makes you wonder if he talks like that to Hungary.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is really funny 3 I love it, more please?
RedTuna chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Aww the end is pretty adorable. I really laughed when Germany threatened to gas Italy... I know it's a little poor taste, but really funny.
Great job... Write moar!