Reviews for A Phone Call
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I'm mad this is a one shot !
Miss Shannon chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Ooooh, I loved this. Every girl needs a gal pal! :)
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Great story! I like the idea of Brenda and Sharon becoming friends. Sharon is having such a hard time taking over MC, it would only make sense that she would turn to Brenda for guidance.
littlesweetcupcake chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Why is this a one shot again? Seems so wrong!
Cocobelle chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I didn't see my review posted, so thought I would try again! I liked this conversation. I think it would be neat to carry this through for the episodes of MC at least for this year. It makes sense that BLJ would be interested and that Raydor would have questions/thoughts/fears that only BLJ could relate to as another female in the job. Also, BLJ could share some of her transition hurdles or even possibly working a case together...good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I thought this was very interesting and it would be awesome if you could continue this. There are not many stories out there yet that continue from the end of the Closer. It would be fun to see how their relationship develops. Regardless, thank you for sharing.
Ithnkivbrokenit chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I like it.

You should continue
ProcrastinationQueen chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Me likey! I actually like Brenda and Sharon together alot, but in the platonic sense. (I want Brenda with her wonderful Fritz romantically.) I think they could make one hell of a team. And it sure as heck wouldn't hurt for either of them to have friend.