Reviews for Echoes of Destiny
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Oh, I think Tatra and Geo may just have some chemistry, and Tata is picking up on that, albit subconsiously. Good think Eagle is starting to see again. I'm glad that it was just temporary and not permanent due to Aska's not having mastered the spell.
Huh, I never noticed the similarities between Tatra and Eagle, and Tata and Geo before. Cool.
ViscountessKiera chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
Interesting, I would have never thought of Geo and all that. That was great.
Nayami Shizukana chapter 9 . 12/6/2002
Okay, so Eagle is redeemed... somewhat. Ne, you were rushing to finish this weren't you? Hmm... Was the fact about Eagle wanting to be Pillar just so he could cure himself part of the original plan? ...geeehh, the whole story's nice, but the epilogue doesn't fit in somehow. And, isn't Tatra only able to marry royalty since she is the heir to the throne? I remember it being mentioned by Tarta in chapter six. ...Ohohohohoho! New story! Yaaaaaaaayy! New story! New story!

...Don't mind me. I know how hard it is to squeeze words out of one's self. Take your time, onegaishimasu. _ Congratulations on finishing another fic.
albert the loser chapter 9 . 12/4/2002
YAY! THE END! IT'S ALL HAPPY AND STUFF! YAY! um... YAY!
Firestorm244 chapter 9 . 12/3/2002
With the finale, there's a cheer in celabration for a good story, and yet I tinge of sadness enters the readers' hearts at the realization that there shall be no more. Though I'm not sure what to suggest tweek-wise. It does not a bit of a tweek... but... I don't know what...
Sadame XX chapter 8 . 11/30/2002
This fic rulez! I actually got hooked and stayed up so late reading each chapter till my mom nagged at me. -v-;; Oh...well... Anywayz, continue~! ~

LuvPeace,

Sadame
A. Loser Albert The Loser chapter 8 . 11/17/2002
OOOH! OOOH! *read the last review cause it's gonna be the same _*
Firestorm-244 chapter 8 . 11/17/2002
Post the Epilog! I want to read it very much so. Good chapie. Man what a crappy review this is...
a loser named albert chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
*gasp* CONTINUE
Firestorm-244 chapter 6 . 11/1/2002
Good chapter.(Update the fic that continues from Lion Heart!) Very nicely writen. I quite liked the conversation between Chang Ang and Eagle.

*In response to your response* It all makes good sense. Damn Now I want to go and read the Japanese version-but first I think I need to learn how to read Japanese (Right now I can only recognize the sound effects... I feel bad...)
Nayami Shizukana chapter 6 . 11/1/2002
Damn Eagle. I'm starting to hate him more and more. Oi, does he even have a valid reason for doing all of these? And damn him even more if it's because he loves Lantis and this all turns out into one big shounen-ai triangle.
person204999 chapter 6 . 10/31/2002
Am I the only one who reads this story? I've reviewed this story 3 times in a row! Oh well... CONTINUE!
DDDDKDDKKKKDD chapter 5 . 9/6/2002
agh...i HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE school...o and I'd still like you to continue :) buti must ask...where do the ideas for the chapter titles come from?
DDDDKDDKKKKDD chapter 4 . 8/21/2002
i like where this is going...PLEASE CONTINUE! I MUST FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!
shimmer chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
This story is getting off to a great start! I'm really enjoying reading it so far; write more soon!