Reviews for Open Your Heart
Ominousnarwal39 chapter 4 . 7/18/2020
In every Jori fanfic, one of them is caught staring at the other. That’s not a bad thing, I like the trend, it’s just awkward as a reader to even be reading it and UGH I don’t even know that this review is.
Peace!
Ominousnarwal39 chapter 3 . 7/18/2020
JESUS CHRST ITS CUTE AS FUUUUUUU-
Okay but legit, cute af. Character personality portrayed fairly well, although Tori might be a tad bit off. She might be a bit more hesitant, and scared that Jade will do something to her, and maybe a bit more on edge. The grammar and everything is good, and so far a fantastic story. I look forward to more.
Peace!
Kaitlyn Garner chapter 22 . 5/12/2018
I've read this story around 6 times. Wish it could have been finished as it's one of my favourite Jori stories
anonmous chapter 22 . 8/11/2017
good story
anonomous chapter 22 . 6/24/2017
good story and REALLY BLEAGH
Guest chapter 22 . 6/7/2017
Please do a chapter on the background of jade and chase
VBJTDEPT chapter 22 . 1/1/2017
Espero concluyas esta historia!
clj7 chapter 22 . 2/14/2016
I love this. Is so cute
tripleb3 chapter 22 . 11/10/2015
Im sad that you didn't finish the story but it was wonderful. I hope you do say hello to Jori again. Keep up the good work and I will definitely check out your other work.
tripleb3 chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
Chase is so cute cheering on Tori. I wonder if Tori is going to get Jade those bunnies. I hope Jade and Chase can form a relationship with their dad now that he realized his stupid decision.
tripleb3 chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
I think this was a good chapter and i wasnt upset with the last one either like the rest of people.
tripleb3 chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
Hmm neither girl has parents... interesting.
tripleb3 chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
CUTE!
tripleb3 chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Wahhh
megameneko707 chapter 22 . 8/9/2015
Is it back? Is your love for Jori's back? How can you not love them especially Liz Gillies. Can you please update more if you can? #sdrr. Thanks and ciao