Reviews for Detective's Case
laylay chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
I just can't wait for the next chappie and you didn't keep your promise. Well I can't wait to see what happens.:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
IsoyaAiko chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
i really hope vaughn and chelsea end up together even though they aren't at the moment :c
IsoyaAiko chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
please update! :3 this story is excellent!
The Fairy Witch chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Whoa! Finally, you updated this story! I'm soooo happy. :)
well, see ya in the next chappie! I'm looking forward for it ;)
PinkSweets14 chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Haha! Vaughn's afraid of motorbikes! Heehee!

Mal is kinda suspicious. But Envy is too. But if I've learned anything from detective books, it's never trust anyone! It's always the person you expect the least... So applying that logic... Vaughn! You're a serial killer! Jokes! Anyways, can't wait for another chapter!
Theo DeWitch chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
I haven't even started reading, but YESSSSSS! I've been waiting to read this!
3, 2, 1 -
Okay, and I'm done! :D
Ermahgerd, they hugged! :D
You know, despite the fact that I love Mal, he always was a suspicious character, along with Envy, though I'm a bit suspicious of Mark as well. GAH, THIS IS KILLING ME. I GOTTA KNOW.
Anyway, I'm not surprised that Chelsea is an amnesia victim. I don't know why I'm not surprised, I'm just not.
Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter! :D Good luck and happy writing!
Xxikarishipper99xX chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
When are you going to update again? WE ARE WAITING FOR THIS AMAZING STORY TO BE UPDATEDDDD
AntarcticIcicle chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Ooh, I just finished reading this and it's great! :) I love Red-Head. She makes me laugh. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read more!
tashaj4de chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Ahh... Sabrina o.o
She's not dead, so that's a relief but... is she still a victim or is it another victim now, I wonder o,o
I'm curious owo
I shall wait for next update now! x3
blacksunset1214 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Me gusta this chapter; nice work! It always keeps me on my toes and wanting to read more!
Momobear9898 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I really liked this chapter. Oh Cheli Bear. Update soon.
Abandoned Account123456789 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
It's great. I can't wait! Hey, that rhymed!
Abandoned Account123456789 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Awesome...MALDIDIT! Kidding XD
Theo DeWitch chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Good chapter, but now I'm insanely curious as to who the murderer is.
Imma make a comment here, and excuse my language please, but Vaughn is being a real dick. In this story, thus far, he's been okay, but when this chapter came around, Vaughn just jumped three levels on the asshole scale. :/

The chapter could have been a little better, and here's why: who is Vaughn talking to when they found Sabrina? I don't think you mentioned who, and we all have an idea, but its not clarified well. The chapter length is good. And other than that, its pretty good.
ChelseaxMal reached its peak in the story... so far. :D They are so cute together, but I want her and Vaughn to be together! :D
MissHammy13 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
No way is this weak. But why does Vaughn keep being mean to Chelsea? (I was so happy when the red headed girl called him a jack ass!) It's soooooo hard writing a lot, how do you do it? Anyway, please keep writing. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »