Reviews for Speak Now
E.G. Potter chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
So cute! I couldn't read the lines of the song without singing it in my head. Haha. Well done! :)
magic doors chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Aw! That was absolutely adorable! I love Rose x Scorpius so much and in the middle when I thought he was about to marry Estella, my heart was breaking. Poor Rose :(

But the end was so perfect! I loved it!
cc4s chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is amazing, and beautiful, and made me cry! Great job, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED it!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aww cute :)
I love how Scorp was in an arranged marriage yet he chose love over his parents :)
I love howcrose spokevup at the wedding - i loved it :)

For the record joys of arranged marriages is a challenge :) i guess i couldvturn it into a comp and have all the entrants vote on whoes they liked the best...hmmmm. I might do that!
Woukd you like that idea? A competition might get more participants.
glowing neon chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This is cute! I'm a fan of Taylor Swift, and I think you've woven in those lyrics from Speak Now quite well. Well done, this is awesome!
witchinhiding chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Aww! Chapter 2 was very dramatic... but this was a happy ending! I must say, with your pen name, I was expecting very different stories. ;)
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
AWW! I have no more words. "...but she didn't look back.

She didn't see that she wasn't the only one crying." AWWWW!
Imsodamnawesomesauce chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Love the song and Love how you made into a great story
weasleyjumper chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I love it ! Wow! It was amazing !
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
A very nice three-shot. I like how the setting of the first chapter related to the setting of the last chapter. Although I feel that it'll be better if everything was combined into one chapter, since the entire story is a bit short.
ASkyie chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Another short but poignant scene. Thanks for sharing with us. _
ASkyie chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I can't even begin to imagine how Rose must have felt at that moment. Strangely though, I can imagine it quite clearly, the scene that is, you write very well.
ASkyie chapter 1 . 9/21/2012 Draco's still acting like a meanie then? On another note, the chemistry between Rose and Scorpius is interesting thus far. :)
AssortedFudge chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wow Scorpius, you could have broken it a little more gently than that! It was a little short for all the emotion that was going on and I didn't really get the 'hot, buttered toast' metaphor (though it still made me smile - in a good way) but I think those are my only negatives for the chapter. Poor Rose.