Reviews for Dark Side of Tomorrow
Evie1205 chapter 30 . 10/14
Wow...I'm at a loss for words. Excellent ! Can't wait to read the next part. Thanks!
Pamba chapter 30 . 9/28
I am really enjoying their journey as well. Keep up the great work. Typically the fan fic writers either write heavy fluff light crime or heavy crime light fluff. You however seem to have found the happy medium were as you can write fluff and crime in equal measure. I love it.
scottishrizzles chapter 1 . 2/19
This was a wonderful story. I've actually read it a few times. Since someone at TNT has saw fit to cancel the show I think this story of corruption in the Boston PD and a mob uprising would make a great Rizzoli & Isles movie if both Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander could be persuaded to reprise the roles. Obviously I think you'd have to take out the wedding and Jane and Maura being in love because the writers just don't seem to see what we the fans do and that's that these to ladies are just made for one another.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
Apologies if I'm jumping the gun a bit and its something that's addressed later on in your story but I see a problem so far. Sean is worried about security so that's why he's talking face to face to Jane about this mole and not using email or phones. However whats to stop this mole, especially if he's as high up as Sean suspects, from bugging his office? I think any meetings they have about this issue should be out in the open and not at Jane's or Maura's house either since they could also be bugged.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/10/2015
Ooh the suspense is killing me! This story is way better than the first twenty-one chapters of 'If Only'.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
I like how the pace is speeding up and how your writing is noticeably improving. Another couple of stories like this one and I might just forgive you for 'If Only'. ;-)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/10/2015
That has to be one of the best R&I 'Save Maura' scenes in the fandom. Although after 'If Only' I'll never fully trust your stories, I do have a feeling that your other work, like this one, can be trusted to a certain extent.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2015
On the one hand this could of gone way worse, on the other hand this is going to turn into one big clusterf*ck. Not even fifty percent into your story and I'm already dreading the outcome, however I do have the mantra 'It can't get worse than If Only'. Though to be honest, yes, you could screw a story up even worse then that abomination of fiction.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
Hmm, as an, ahem, 'IT guy', I'm underwhelmed, but you didn't completely butcher it. However algorithms is one of those terms that annoy me immensely. Jane isn't trying to predict weather patterns, algorithms are mathematical formulas performed by machines - contrary to popular belief that has F all to do with most computer related things. Sure it sounds interesting but you're better off referring to functions, routines and sub-routines. See? I can be helpful when I'm not harping on about how awful and disappointing 'If Only' is.

However the 'Mission Impossible' things Jane is doing will only cause your annoying pet 'Angsty S. Drama' to rear it's ugly head. This can't end well, but even then, at least it won't be a long-winded dream. Now that I think about it, you should change the synopsis of 'If Only' to include 'This story is nonsense, don't take it even remotely serious and spoiler-alert, I forgot to take my medication and thought a crappy cliche that always kills movies in the box-office got involved because my parents didn't just drop me on my head - they flipped me upside-down and used me as a Pogo-stick.'.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
This is so annoying, mobsters should just be shot whenever a cop encounters them. Due process shouldn't apply to organized crime. I just hope you don't go and mess this up like 'If Only'.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
If your writing-career had a theme-song it would be a cheesy cliffhanger melody. The train and the wreck are about to meet. Please don't be an 'If Only'!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
Chu-chu, all aboard for the doomed-express departing from Boston! A freaking toddler could predict the feces-storm that is approaching. Just don't go 'If Only' on me, I don't think I could handle a second disappointment.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Like I said, train-wreck waiting to happen. Jane could of handled this way better than this. Same goes for Sean, this is getting annoying really fast and with the amount of chapters to go I suspect you'll be milking this way too much. I just hope you don't pull a 'If Only' and screw it up!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
Why can't Jane go on a warpath? That's the thing I've never understood about organized crime, if you know people are mobsters, just take them out. Some might call it unethical, but a quick double-tap to the skull makes problems go away. This situation is obviously going to cause problems, knowing you it will turn into one big angsty clusterf*ck. Please don't screw this up, 'If Only' was your first mistake and I don't do three strikes.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Gah, you got me crying again! At the least I should thank you for clearing my sinuses today.

Still doesn't mean I've forgiven you for 'If Only's ending though. ;-)