Reviews for Foundations
Great!
wineandwhiskey chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
aww love it. continue?
Dragonhardt chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Amazing…. I loved this! I was just like shitshitshit the whole way through. But whoa! Really great!
icesong180 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Loved it! I know I didn't review this story the first time i found it, but its perfect. I do think Loki and Darcy would have a hard time getting along if they got married, because its just in their natures. You write everything perfectly. Also, I recommend changing the rating of the story to T, because of chapter 3. And is this the last chapter of the story? I mean I guess its a good ending, but you know, as a reader, we always want more. XD
KawaiPanda chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Cute. :3
I really like this.
Daliah Valley chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I loved this story. I always love reading about the fights. I think, when I get married, I look forward to the fights more than anything. It is kind of stupid, I know, but I feel like the fights are something important. I would be very worried if I never fought. Because if a couple never fought, would the relationship even be real? Idk. Anyway. Enough about me. Onto your lovely story! I liked how you emphasized that Loki needed her, but not in a selfish way. He loved her, needed her, but if he thought his love was bad for her, he would let her go in a heartbeat. Because her happiness and her emotional stability meant more to him than anybody's. Even his own.

I also like how she and Thor don't get along very well. I can see how Loki and Jane might not get along, but Thor and Darcy is just a whole different ball field. It would be like yelling at a puppy. A very large, fluffy, strong puppy. Darcy would yell at him, he would growl and bark, she would tell him to shut up, he would whimper, but then bark, and then they would return to thei respective owners.

I also think that since the fight thing is resolved, that the story doesn't really need more then about two more chapters. Like maybe the dinner and then after the dinner. Maybe Thor and Jane get into an argument. That would be interesting.

Anyway, love this story. Keep 'em coming!
scarletwitch0 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I resisted reading this story because of the label of hurt/comfort. I watched and listened to the Kate Nash video and found it sad. I don't know what direction you will take in this story, because your blurb says it's "inspired" by the song, so perhaps there will be a brighter ending, or not. I've decided to follow this story because it's good and has my teeth on edge as to how you will continue to develop it and the conclusion.
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Awesome
Zippythewondersquirrel chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Oh my, what a sad sweet story. You can't let it end there please! Make something happen that will make them realize how much they mean to each other, but not a baby.
Beaufale chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Cool
iamnumbernine chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Aww, I cannot wait to read more of this. Looks great so far!
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Oh wow...
Bboop chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Great start! I dont know what to expect at this point because I totally understand Darcy cons to her relationship with Loki. Will we have a Lokis side of their story? I love happy endings so I hope theyll get together, but if not, I think youll write a good story -a more real life story- about people that love each other but they dont know how to be together...
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow
1valleygirl4 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
whaattt! seriosuly, love it. please continue this! its amazing!