Reviews for Emotion
wisegirl71301 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
AWESOME
Argallel chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
O.o Who is it? I must know!
MelodiousDreams chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
You don't even understand how excited I was when I came across Perception fanfiction! I clicked on this and couldn't stop until I'd read the whole thing, it's so good. Your characterisation is lovely, and the Daniel/Kate moment in chapter 5 had me all warm and fuzzy inside! Thank you for writing this, it's fabulous and I can't wait to read the rest of it!
aiko blaze chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
i just started reading this, this evening and i think its brilliant, cant wait to see who the killer is.
alreadytorn chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
This is great! I can't wait to see what happens with Kate and Daniel!
WhiteLites chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Amazing! Please continue
Tom-Ato13 chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
I guess it is only proper for me to drop a review for you. I usually avoid it if I have nothing to say.

Ok, I like the plot. It seems feasable as an episode of the show, and doesn't really stretch any of the canon into shaky territory. All the core characters feel like themselves, Daniel and Kate's interactions seem like they would happen, apart from the romantic or pseudo-romantic stuff, but that's only because the show itself hasn't really delved into that aspect in depth. Grammar is good, though there are a few odds and ends at times, though nothing that derails the flow of the chapters. Overall a well detailed story that feels like it could happen in the show, which is always good.
DaisyDay chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
A perfect day for me includes: Reading a thrilling drama and then getting mentioned at the end! What a wonderful job you did on this-I think I am the one who needs to live up to YOUR standards. And congratulations on hitting 1,000 views! Very impressive indeed!
Well, if it isn't Harry, who could it be? I'm intrigued.
I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter.
Tea and a Notebook chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
My heart melted at your shout out. Thank you!
magicbanana123 chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Here is a idea ok so Kate Daniel and the other guys go after the guy that Daniel think is the killer witch he is and as they are going to bring to question him. He pulls a gun and shoot Kate but then the other other guy shoot him in the arm so he does not die just really injured and then Kate is taken to the hostiptal and then Daniel nevermleaves will she goes through surgery and stay byher side and then they he start to go nuts because he though he would lose her and well I don't know the rest but it is just a idea for a later chapter! You are a really good writer love the story
TheInvisibleQuestion chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
IF THE KILLER IS LEWICKI IMMA CUT SOMEONE WITH A MARSHMALLOW.

In other news... Ahem. Yes. Good show.
Tea and a Notebook chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
WHAT. LEWICKI IN A GANG?

This is phenomenal. More more more more more more more.
DaisyDay chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Awww, that was really cute at the end with the two of them falling asleep in front of the TV. Keep writing and I'll look forward to your next chapter.
hamrensel chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. I can't wait for more.
DaisyDay chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Wow, this was drama to the tenth level! You really know how to write fear. Poor Joycean, and Lewicki with this secret. I'm glad he told Daniel and Kate. The scene between Kate and Daniel emotionally pushing her away was well done, too. The last line was sad. Well done!