Reviews for Sizing It Up
audrey-pinklimepanda chapter 43 . 10/11/2013
So glad that Ariadne didn't throw up all her food! I was scared there for a moment.

And bleh Arthur's mom doesn't appreciate Ariadne's manners? Yeah well if you had an eating disorder than maybe you'd be less of a rude dude, Mrs. Ogilvie. Is she basically kicking them out now...?

Thanks for the new chapter :) please update soon! stay magical
Lauraa-x chapter 43 . 10/10/2013
Phew she stopped herself from throwing up. Good chapter, update soon. xx
audrey-pinklimepanda chapter 42 . 10/2/2013
Oh no, Ariadne! I feel so bad for her! Putting up a happy cheerful facade but inside wanting to break down in a corner and cry. I'm assuming that she ran away to go throw up all that she ate, right? :( Ari's day is just not getting any better, is it?

Please update soon :) and make sure that our darling Ariadne gets better!
stay magical
Lauraa-x chapter 42 . 10/2/2013
I guess she throwing up her dinner, this isn't good :/ Thanks for the update! xx
audrey-pinklimepanda chapter 41 . 9/19/2013
Whoa •_• geez. Arthur's parents sure are difficult, aren't they? You'd think that after 5 years of not seeing their son that they'd just accept him for who he is but i guess not :/

and Ariadne sure was random simply blurting that out and leaving right after! I know that Arthur - being the loving and caring boyfriend that he is ;) - will most definitely go after her but i wonder what Arthur's parents are gonna think of her now? They already think that Arthur doesn't eat properly but now that they know that Ariadne has an eating disorder...i smell some draaaamaaaa :D

Thanks for the new chapter girlie ;) please update soon and stay magical
Lauraa-x chapter 41 . 9/19/2013
That was brave of Ari to do that, good that she stuck up for Arthur though. Thanks for the update. xx
audrey-pinklimepanda chapter 40 . 9/3/2013
Oh hey there :) it's still me, the guest reviewer Audrey except I made an account now!

. You've got to be kidding me! for real, Mrs. Ogilvie? You haven't seen your son in 5 freakin' years and you worry about his weight?! Of all things... And 142 lbs is not that much i mean my dad weighs 140, get over it ! Just accept your son for who he is, got it? Okay.

Please update soon and keep up the great writing :) stay magical
Lauraa-x chapter 40 . 9/3/2013
Ari's right, he needs to get this sorted. Don't think it's going to be easy though. Update soon! xx
Chicago4EVERS chapter 39 . 8/25/2013
Don't end the story there. Continue with it. it deserves an ending.
Chicago4EVERS chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
If you'd explained the situation and more, the chapter would be better. It seemed as I the date night wasn't delved into as much as it could have been. Description is the key. I was confused on how he found the picture and the way she reacted was strange. if she was so obsessed with her appearance she should have been angrier.
Audrey chapter 39 . 8/22/2013
Glad to see you updated :) I was beginning to think you had forgotten about it!

But for real, come on Ariadne you know Arthur loves you for who you are! And it was just a dream dammit it's your own mind being weird so don't believe it. I wonder who knocked at the door! Probably one of Arthur's parents. Please say it is them and that it isn't an intruder...

Thanks for the update :D please continue soon! stay magical
Lauraa-x chapter 39 . 8/22/2013
Great chapter! Update soon! xx
Audrey chapter 38 . 8/2/2013
*sigh* so it starts again. Geez, literally a minute after meeting his son after 5 years, Mr. Ogilvie just HAD to bring up Arthur's weight again. Bleurgh. I'm glad his parents like Ariadne though, at least they didn't mention anything about her weight! Sorry this review won't be too long, I'm on vacation and the wifi is sort of spotty :/

Please update soon :D I have a feeling the tension is gonna build even more in the next chapter...
Lauraa-x chapter 38 . 7/31/2013
Aaw, I want to give Arthur a hug :( His Dad is just horrible! Update soon! xx
Audrey chapter 37 . 7/26/2013
That...was beautiful :') Ahhh mother and son reunited at last! It makes me so happy knowing that Arthur was happy to see his mom again. I can't wait until he sees his dad again! Will it be emotional like with his mother or will it be really hostile?...

Thanks for the update :D I loved this chapter :3