Reviews for The Demon of Fairy Tail
duskrider chapter 2 . 2/14
Nice also remember its only fanfic made for the enjoyment of ourselves and others if that other guy gives you any trouble.
wickedlovely101 chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
please update
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
Cool 2 chapters continue please.
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
Hi. Finally got around to reading this since I recently got into Fairy Tail finally, XD. I hope you update soon. This is good, though I wish Naruto had some Dragon Slayer magic going, XD. Oh well, still good.
As for the harem...you're already having Cana have jealous fits so why not add her to the harem? It would fit. As for the others...I say Erza at least.
That's all for now. Ja ne!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
It's a shame this story hasn't been updated in so long, yes the 'Kamui' plot-device and Naruto coming to Earthland from the Elemental Nations is a bit cliche (mostly because Kamui doesn't send people to parallel dimensions it sends them to a pocket dimension that is void of time), but its really well written, although I'm a little curious about Jiraiya's 'fatherly' role since they didn't seem to interact that much and Kakashi's hatred towards Naruto was very believable, though I suppose it would be disappointment more than hatred.

I was also impressed with the portrayal of Jiraiya, while I'm neutral towards Jiraiya to the point I don't care if he's bashed or becomes a good guy, I think you're portrayal of his strengths were spot on as well as his slightly cocky attitude, I mean its a good point, why would Jiraiya and Tsunade for that matter still be active ninja at their ages if they didn't have skills to back it up, Danzo and Sarutobi aren't really active ninja, they are leaders and mostly politicians, despite Danzo thoroughly handing Sasuke his ass before finally being killed, Danzo only did it by relying heavily on a bloodline, which he stole, as far as skills I don't really think Danzo holds a candle to someone like Jiraiya, I was actually disappointed that Jiraiya was so easily killed off by Pein, I would have at least expected him to take out more paths before finally being killed by the Deva path, and Jiraiya is obviously powerful since it's been mentioned several times he IS the most powerful Sannin and that Kabuto was so damn driven to resurrect Jiraiya to the point he believed Jiraiya's presence alone would have completely turned the tide of the war, this tells you Jiraiya is a badass, so I really liked the way you portrayed him.

You should have used Konohamaru as Naruto's Exceed partner, have Naruto name him after the village he fought so hard for, it would have been unique, plus Konohamaru would have worked better for bringing Naruto out of his shell (and Shikamaru's bitching gets annoying sometimes)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Please continue this fic. I'm really enjoying it, but I wanna know what happens next.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Good chapter. Like the interaction and some of the stuff that was revealed. Should be interesting seeing where you take this.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Interesting idea and a good chapter. Like some of the stuff you came up with for the characters and some of the altered background. Should be a fun read.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Awesome start to the story
Sola Caelesti chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
This was awesome. Gotta continue it dude
Three roads chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
nice story so far... update soon
QundraDraconum chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Good concept and fun execution. Don't let the flamers get to you.
M619 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
When the hell are you going to update your storys especially this one.
Residenthobo chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
dude this is cool.

The only problem I have with it is how easily his chakra was depleted.

Even as a kid, he has more chakra than even kakashi in shippuuden, and I back my claim by stating that in the first episode of Naruto he was able to make HUNDREDS of kagebunshin and not pass out.

When Kakashi trains him in wind manipulation in shippuuden, he made one clone and admitted that he got VERY tired from it or something like that.

Anyhow I feel that he shouldn't have gotten so tired from the healing jutsu.
I mean I love this story and all that jazz, really I do, but he's supposed to have a ridiculous amount of chakra.

Ludicrously much, even.