Reviews for KYLE XY Season Four
vonny25 chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Are you planing to update?
WolfKomoki chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I like it though I think Kyle would have killed him.
me chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
great story, I cant wait to hear next part of it. i love kyle and jessi be together again... and a happy end for both of them together .
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
are you going to continue this story? i was just watching the show for the second time and yet again came to the end of season 3 with the same frustration, coming on here i found this story it picks up from the show really well and i finally thought i was going to get some sort of conclusion only to find you havent updated in month :( please please keep writing
duckhead chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Really good. Hope you continue, I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Hope chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Finally you updated this great story update real soon
mc aj chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
that was very good i love it
moses0803 chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
This was really good. You really know how to make everyone feel like they should and capture the expression of each character. Im hooked great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Wow, this is great! I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks you
mc aj chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
that was what great please updated
Hope chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I really love this story please update soon great story and love the idea please new chapter ASAP.
Mick chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I really hope that this is a Kessi fic. I just think that Amanda symbolises Kyle's initial innocence. And now that he already learnt so much in life, being naive and clueless about love and how the world works won't show his character development. He had been struck with so many tragedies and he had learnt to move on and accept it. This caused his point of view of the world to change drastically and that includes love. Amanda is just a stepping stone in his life's lessons. His feelings for her would just be a wish for normalcy or hope in his desperate times. She is nothing but a friend who had stuck by him.

Unlike Jessi who is seen as his complete opposite. She embodies the word dangerous in every way possible. How she came into the world isn't the most pleasant thing that happened to her and this affected her whole being. Her relationship with Kyle mellows her personality a bit and in turn she gives Kyle his daily dose of harsh reality. The future is fraught with so many hardships and together they learn, comfort and support each other. As time passes by their feelings of mutual understanding, trust and loyalty turns into something more. they become each other's lifelines. Overcoming together whatever life throws at them would show the greatest things in life: true happiness, love and fulfillment.

The Tragers would always mean the treasure Kyle and Jessi never had but gained, family. They would be the voice of reason if the two of them becomes out of 'reality'. Seeing they didn't understand Jessi at first shows their hostility at her. I think that she hasn't completely joined the family. I hope to see this resolved soon because I think it would be hard to portray the characters' relationships and development if they haven't gone past their reservations towards others.

Whoo that was long. Good luck on updating this story. Hope to see it soon. There's not much Kyle XY fics out there so it brightens my day whenever I see one. :D
nahda chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
oh my god what is jessi planning to do ? i am so excited for the next chapter.
hope it will be soon ,thank u.
Lulu chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Im going nuttsssssss lOve keep going love it
XOjonniXO chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
The story is great. Everyone's character is same as in the show. I hope you will updating regularly, I would love to see where this is going.