Reviews for Give Love A Try
hopeless-poet chapter 20 . 7/5
A sequel would be lovely
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
JadeLynAshley chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
You wrote something that makes no sense. In the beginning of this chapter you said that Tori and Jade had been dating for 6 months. Then about paragraph later you said that their first fight was a month ago when they weren't able to spend time together outside of school. That's not even close to adding up correctly. Tori's parents came home and grounded her sometime during the first week of their relationship. She was grounded for two months but only really served like a month and a halve of her punishment, because of her parents change of heart. One month after that is when you say this chapter is supposed to take place. That means they have only been dating like 2 months not 6. You where waaaayyy off.
Qaths10 chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
Best regards

step to comment this fic and say that I like the way that I finish the story, from beginning to end
u r awesome chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
Great story! It was lovely! I really enjoyed reading it! Jade and Tori were wonderful and they were spectacularly written as well! I loved all of the surprising twists in each chapter, and how something exciting and unexpected always occurred. Your details and how you conveyed their love and trust for each other was fantastic! I loved this story and can't wait to read the sequel. Thanks for posting and writing this story! Keep up the amazing writing!

u r awesome
Guest chapter 20 . 8/20/2013
love it
Rebecca M Mesecher chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
Need sequel! Like really need sequel!
Jennifer chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
sequel please
broncoboy13 chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
Way to close it out. Totally want a sequel.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Please do a sequel...please!
Maximus Blake chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
Awsome story, sequel would be great
TrishStratusphan22 chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
I would love a sequel. I would love to see what happens in there lives
spashleyluv chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
I loced this story so much and I would lovevit if u made a sequel pleaseee
kdriz chapter 20 . 7/13/2013