Reviews for Date Night
SunflowersAndHoney chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Amazingly Written. You Channel Pam So Well! Great Story!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Meow!
Smayz chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Aww, these two are so cute together. I love how Pam is so worried about her date.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Great chapter. I really enjoyed the memory sharing. :) And I totally want to stay at that Inn. It sounds so pretty. :)

Thanks for sharing!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
You have another bit of awesomeness here. :) It has everything you could want. Sweetness, humor, nervousness, vulnerability, cheesiness, and a hint of naughtyness. :) I loved it!

Having Eric help Pam was brilliant.

Thanks for sharing!
LuchaLibre82 chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
ravenbard chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
This entire story was goddamn AMAZING! Seriously, the way you write these two characters are absolutely phenomenal. You manage to soften Pam up but still stay true to her character. Same for Tara. And I love how you gave us snippets of Pam's life as a human; I feel like the more we delve into her past, the more layers we peel back. So thanks.

I gotta say though, the idea of blood food is both grotesque and genius. I couldn't help but flinch when I read about the blood ice cream because it made me flash back to when I was in Taipei and got dared to try one of their delicacies: pig's blood ice cream. Don't ask what happened after I took a lick; it ain't pretty.

Anyway, thank you for sharing more of your Tara/Pam stories with us. Your writing is truly a joy to read.
List of Romantics chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Food. I can never remember which fictional universes where it is that vampires can or can't eat food. Apparently, in the Sookie-verse vamps can't eat food (or don't taste it, or derive any satisfaction from it... or any of the other odd reasons that vampires can't or don't eat food in fiction or on tv, or movies).

Personally -despite being an active, health-freak gal- I LOVE food. Seriously. The only thing that trumps food is sex. Period (although... sometimes it's a close call, photo-finish tie ;3 ). So an "eternity" without the pleasure of food would capitol S. U. C. K.

It's been so long since I've read some of the earlier books I'd have to Wiki Pam's past, but I like the tack you taken (I assume it's her TV backstory, yes?).
Wittiyakarn chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
I love this story, and I love what you did with the vampire food, something I hadn't really thought of much before, you got their chemistry, spot on. Thanks for sharing.
jakelover4ever chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Totally glad I waited. This was awesome, good job
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
that was amazing now i really want to see something like this on the show
Truebie chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Oh. my. God.

I would never ever, not in a million years, be able to come up with something like that. But then again, I'm not the queen of Tamela fics, you are. :)

Pure brilliance from start to finish. *goes to read again*
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Have I told you lately how much I love that you are writing this pairing and seem to be the only one doing so. You're the awesome sauce!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
loving this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I'll be waiting for the next chapter :D