Reviews for Twenty Years Later
Outtie chapter 20 . 3/21
Thank you for all your kind comments and if any of you decide to re-read my story, you should know that I recently re-wrote all the chapters. Only subtle changes, but I wanted to try and polish it up a little bit and fix a couple of issues I noticed when I re-read it myself.
-Outtie
Yoyi-Yi chapter 20 . 3/20
OMG!

OMGOMGOMG!

This fic was so marvelous now I want to re-read the whole thing again! x33 Thanks for it, it was so enjoyable! x333
Yoyi-Yi chapter 19 . 3/20
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is so fantastic! Just what I needed x3333 Hahahahaha! TJ, mischievous you! xDDD
ardous32 chapter 20 . 3/17
Loved the latest 2 chapters. You have a way of interweaving humor with the heart warming stuff. Rush and Young's last lines were perfect.
RushFan chapter 18 . 1/5
Oh my gosh, there was just so much great stuff in this series! The green sweater Young made for Rush, a 'portable' Rush, the weekly hug, Young telling Rush he's his best friend. Sigh, this was just awesome! Thank you, thank you!
Yoyi-Yi chapter 18 . 6/3/2013
Awww! xDDD More, more! :)
Yoyi-Yi chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
Sensing weakness, Rush opened his eyes as wide as he could and he looked up at Park with as many tears as he could manage threatening to spill out from his mesmerizing brown eyes.

xDDDD Really, this is... hahahahahahaha... xDDD "Sensing weakness" xDDDD This is... awww! xdDDDD x333

Ow! Greer... you're going to be a papa. :D Congrazt!
Yoyi-Yi chapter 16 . 6/3/2013
Hahahahaha! Somehow I knew it! xDDD Hahahaha, so cute xDDDD x3
Yoyi-Yi chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
Hahahahaha! I think he is aware of everything in his surroundings. xDD
Yoyi-Yi chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Woah! Thank you for writing it! I had a great time reading this far :)

Aaaannnddd... Welll. Theres this "Maybe when he finally got back to his natural age Young would tell him about the locked crate of youth fruit he had in his quarters.

Maybe." thing that I adored best xDDD He's keeping it only to annoy Rush, right? Hahaha.
Yoyi-Yi chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
The hell! Oo
Yoyi-Yi chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
"Uh Rush… why the Hell are you naked?" xDDD You killed me! xDDD

Uh? Is he going to disapear in an orgasm? Like he will be younger and younger and then *Puf!*
Yoyi-Yi chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Author's note: I feel like I should apologize for this chapter. Clearly I have a hug fetish or something. I'm not however apologizing for trying, however unsuccessfully, to give Rush a shower scene. You're welcome Dearies.

Well, don't apologize. I liked the whole thing :) Rush wet and Young needing a hug xDDD THis was kind of hilarious.
GoldenDearie chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
It's alive! ALIVE!
GoldenDearie chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
The funniest parts (to me): He thought better of throwing his helmet at Rush's head, because after all, it could damage the helmet.
and
"You're not going to hug me again are you?"

Still mythical right?
Wrong, Rush. Nothing "mythical" about it.