Reviews for Glass Slippers
Patito chapter 14 . 11/15/2017
Please keep going!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/6/2017
So in your version,bane is in love with talia(miranda)?
sesshomura'slover chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
Please update soon I love this story so far!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
Aww that was sweet _
bookworm24 chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
Come on! You cant end it on that! i know its been 2 years since you've updated but I thought i'd take the time out to mention that people still appreciate your work. Your a brilliant writer and i hope that you continue the story or at least inform people that your going to discontinue it (that way people, much like myself, don't get too attached to the story and are filled with disappointment when they get to the end).
notSoAnonymous131 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Where did you go!? :'(
enigma013 chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
This is probably absolutely silly, though likely not since you ARE including it, but I adore the animals. Also, of course, I adore your characterizations. I LOVE BARSAD. I want to read a Barsad/OC story, but I'm not really sure how to find one... (or if one exists). I PARTICULARLY love your version of Barsad.

And Bane. *drools*. You, wonderfully, make it so hard to hate that cold-blooded mercenary (since you're showing us his gooey, chocolately, sweet insides (wow that sounded REALLY weird, but it is pretty late here and I'm still recovering from a hangover).

Anywhoo. Love your writing. Love your characters. And love the way your plot is unfurling.
enigma013 chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
This was perfect! Everything about it! At last an OC I adore!
enigma013 chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Well holy shit this was amazing. This is, by far, the greatest scene I've ever read on this site
enigma013 chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Stilllllll sooooo fantastic.
enigma013 chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
So. This is my favorite Bane story. You've got me within eight chapters. The sad thing is, though, that I am dreading getting closer and closer to the last chapter you have posted. Because this is so good!
enigma013 chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
So I think this has got to be THE MOST SPOT ON portrayal of Bane I've read. High-five to you. And a huge thanks. It's not everyday I come across great writing, and gosh am I enjoying it!
enigma013 chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
I think you do a fantastic job with Bane's characterization. This has got to be one of the more intriguing stories I've read! The way you write him is quite realistic, and makes me want to read more. Very nice!
Flammeous chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
You were gonna finish this before the end of summer? ... Last year.
animari93 chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
I really,really,really, REALLY want to know how this story ends