Reviews for Glass Slippers
maddz131 chapter 1 . 1/15
Where did you go!? :'(
enigma013 chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
This is probably absolutely silly, though likely not since you ARE including it, but I adore the animals. Also, of course, I adore your characterizations. I LOVE BARSAD. I want to read a Barsad/OC story, but I'm not really sure how to find one... (or if one exists). I PARTICULARLY love your version of Barsad.

And Bane. *drools*. You, wonderfully, make it so hard to hate that cold-blooded mercenary (since you're showing us his gooey, chocolately, sweet insides (wow that sounded REALLY weird, but it is pretty late here and I'm still recovering from a hangover).

Anywhoo. Love your writing. Love your characters. And love the way your plot is unfurling.
enigma013 chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
This was perfect! Everything about it! At last an OC I adore!
enigma013 chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Well holy shit this was amazing. This is, by far, the greatest scene I've ever read on this site
enigma013 chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Stilllllll sooooo fantastic.
enigma013 chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
So. This is my favorite Bane story. You've got me within eight chapters. The sad thing is, though, that I am dreading getting closer and closer to the last chapter you have posted. Because this is so good!
enigma013 chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
So I think this has got to be THE MOST SPOT ON portrayal of Bane I've read. High-five to you. And a huge thanks. It's not everyday I come across great writing, and gosh am I enjoying it!
enigma013 chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
I think you do a fantastic job with Bane's characterization. This has got to be one of the more intriguing stories I've read! The way you write him is quite realistic, and makes me want to read more. Very nice!
Flammeous chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
You were gonna finish this before the end of summer? ... Last year.
jiaolin93 chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
I really,really,really, REALLY want to know how this story ends
Sunnymuffins chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Please update soon, this is a very good story.
Gaara-frenzy chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
Hello again, sorry for not reviewing recently. this story is too amazing
you actually surprised me with Raoul being evil, a welcome surprise but hell i didn't see it coming. what really grinds me is Barsad, what the hell is he doing, he can't be bad, he's Banes right hand man! and oh my god how dumb can Blake get, or is it just desperate to leave Amy with someone like that arg i cant wait for the next chapter!
ya i can tell you want a dog. your not far off with the constant following or the laying on your lap, watching you cook and begging for affection. my dog will literally push each other out of the way to stick there faces in my hands theyll do anything for food and they keep a constant watch between my parents door and my room, my girl seems to fall asleep just as fast as Cupcake but i dont actually think thats normal. i actually really want an irish wolfhound, now thats a dog that would match Banes size.
Umm i think my point was Cupcake is pretty believable and i love your name choice... but naming a cat mittens is like naming a dog fido... eww
ANYWAYS i love you story, hope for more soon! XD
gambette123 chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
Please update I really love this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
Please update!
Mrs.Vendetta chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
I just read your story and I love it please update soon...