Reviews for Loyalties and Confessions
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
What?! Wait! How on earth do we stop there? This can't be a one shot, HELLO! This is to good to stop here...it was great. LOVED everything about it. Please reconsider doing another chapter. Thanks for your time and great read. :-)
Rodidor chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Why did it end there?! D: This was so good.
I hope you consider writing more.
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I know this is a one shot, but if you were ever to pick up a story & write more chapters, I would pray this would be the one.

I like Marshall's reasoning for it & I like the way he had Dani set up to be in charge of Juliette.
babyfox10 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I rarely find a story that I feel like I need to review, but then i ran across this little gem staring my favorite couple and just had to tell ... IT IS FREAKIN AWESOME AND IF YOU HAVE IT IN YOU PLEASE DO MORE ;}
Heart-of-Angels chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Hey awesome job. Great plot and a great storyline that's never really been pursued. I think you could totally expand on the idea of Juliette getting a real caring guardian and Dani and Nicos relationship expanding.
Hope to God you write more chapters again awesome story!
EverythingEventually chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oh my, I think you should definitely continue this story. I'm goung to click follow story and keep my fingers crossed.
Louise chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I love this please keep going
Pretty please
mika chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
loved it
Lattelady chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Really good story. I like Pittman's reasoning. You answer very nicely why he paid her IRS bill. I would love you to add more to this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Nice touches with the characters and the story line is completely unique as far as I can tell. I can't wait to see where you take it.
wolfmusic218 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I really wish this fandom had more stories like this. It's totally believable and I could see it as the opening scene for the new season. Yeah, it's just that damn good. Would love to see you continue this storyline and explore the issues that would come with all the things Marshall left for both Nico and Dani.

Really, really nice job.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I really like your take on what is going on inside Marshall's head when he paid her tax debt. I would love to read more.
Mjmerrell11 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
You should continue, I would love to see what happens
onyxcareles chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I am so glad you posted this here. I love this story. I could see this on the show.
Scorpio Girl chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is exactly how the January season should open, great story, I can so see Marshall sending Dani a letter and of course involving Nico as trustee. Cant wait for more chapters. Please continue.