Reviews for Future Girl
Lionhearted21 chapter 8 . 5/29
This was an awesome read from start to finish. Thanks for the great fic!
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 8 . 5/9
Its Gideon! Oh that just made me scream. i hated him in the show and I hate him in this story! Please make an epilogue, I'd love to see Chris kick Gideons butt yknow without the getting stabbed and dying in the part part
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
This isn't exactly an ending, and I think it needs more than just an epilogue. I also didn't really understand why Wyatt showed up, and Melinda feeling something from Gideon... that definitely needs to be explained. At the very least, this chapter definitely should have been longer; it only added more questions that did not get answered.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
You already insinuated that the Charmed Ones were dead in the 2nd chapter when they had asked where they were and neither Chris nor Melinda said anything, just looked at each other...
brendafay chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
more please
SableUnstable chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
Fantastic story, sure, but utterly incomplete. You really need to add that epilogue. It's just hanging, which leaves the readers hanging unsatisfied. Please finish it.
jayma-crikette chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
j'ai pris beaucoup de plaisir a lire ta fic. c'est vraiment bien pensé d'avoir inclu mélinda. Je m'attendais pas a ce qu'elle reparte avec wyatt, sur le coup je trouve ça si tu as l'intention de faire un épilogue je comprendrai peut-être pourquoi.
KW2009 chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Boooo would of been nice to know how they dealt with him :( but nice story!
tammy henson chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
please please update
yvet951 chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
please sequel
Kimojuno chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
O_o To end it like that? No Why?

Good chapter and story but, wow, unexpected way to end it.
ObsessedwReading chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
I'm dying here! I need to know what happens next! Please write a sequel or at least an epilogue! Pretty please with sugar on top! :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Great chapter! Poor Melinda and Chris having to go through all of that at such a young age.
ObsessedwReading chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
I hope there are some happy family moments later with Chris and Leo as well as Melinda and Leo. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
I meant you've got me hooked on this story of yours'.