Reviews for Levers and Buttons
Tara chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Pretty cute story. You know, I'm not a big fan of those stories that have Laguna telling Squall that he's his dad. The ending of the game pretty much implies that he's happy for Squall and he's okay with the sacrifices he made in his life that led to his son's happiness. So, Laguna telling Squall that he's his dad would screw that up IMO.

Anyway, nice characterizations. Although Zell was a bit of a mood killer with the gas-passing lol.
gleamfang chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I remember when I brought my girlfriend swimming too. I can day that I has as much problems as Squall did!

Curse her swim suit...

I find the defacing of Seifer's card and the sequence of events for the FH concert hilarious. I mean it's so weird that Selphie would just rattle off the possible scenarios. Lol.

Oh and the strategy guide thing? Genius!

It's really awesome to see Squall being a regular guy who just loves Rinoa with all he had and I'm glad that Rinoa feels the same! Time to sleep for me!

Cheers

Keep Writing
butternutsunshine chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Loved it! Hilarious! Enjoyed the fluff too. I love the way you interact the characters together. It's perfect. You should write more! :D like a roadtrip or somethin lol. You don't find many stories with good quality like this anymore. Keep up the fantastic work!
Kanto the Slayer chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
lololol.

Okay seriously, goofy Squall is goofy. Somehow, you made it work, and for that you are most appreciated.

THIS FIC IS SLAYER-APPROVED.
Kanto the Slayer chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
lololol.

THIS FIC IS SLAYER-APPROVED.
Kitsune Kit chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Good stuff I liked it!
Lemon-Chan84 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Awesome fic! Very well written. I takes me back to when I was a teen and just sitting in the same chair with my bf would make me blush!
Daleeria chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
That was really really cute. I really really liked it! I have such trouble finding Squinoa fics this cute! _ write more!
Miek chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Haha, just now finished Chapter 2. The story got very... interesting... hmm... ok whatever, the story got very *ing sexy at the private pool part x_X

Lake scenes, shower scenes, pool scenes... I love the fluff moments you always include in your fanfics! Judging by their accuracy, they probably come from personal experience, eh?

Oh, and that official strategy guide comment in the first chapter got me wondering if there really WAS a map of Esthar on pg. 260, so I got up and found my copy... and lo and behold, there it was! o_O

Squall was definitely OoC, but judging by your slightly humorous intentions in making this, I would have to say that his alternate personality fits in quite well.

Great read on my part anyway ;)
Miek chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Warkon you better watch your damn words, this fanfic was excellent, yet here you are being immature about your personal opinions...

I'm a guy and even I find that "PMSing" remark offensive...

Replying to fanfics is for offering some friendly critique or giving positive feedback, not being a jerk and insulting the writer who put so much thought into their story -_-

Anyway, I thought the story was very good! But, then again, I have yet to see anything wrong in your fanfics )
Warkon chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
The plot seems ok and your writing style isn't bad either, yet I stopped reading this fic halfway through the first chapter. Why? Because of your description of Squall (in particular of his thought process). You took one of the coolest Final Fantasy characters and turned him into a bumbling lovesick moron! What the hell were you thinking! Were you PMSing when wrote this or were you drunk! Needless to say I am never reading any of your works again.
Lemon-Chan84 chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Great fic! I've read it several times and I still smile every time I read it.

Keep Writing!
Heian Edenwood chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
Heh... this whole story had me smiling non-stop. The interaction between Squall and rinoa was just so candid. This was some pretty cute and believable fluff too. *chuckles*

This story contains one of those "moments" when I want to give Squall a hug (in the innocent sense). But then again, I'm not going to interrupt their cuddling. ;D
Akeru chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
you're a genius! D i love it!
raindropsX chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
love this story! it was wonderful!