Reviews for Glamorous
JayJay528 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
plz update this i wonder who it is so PLZZ UPDATE
DaisyGomez chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
I'm guessing its Madison on the other hand I'm loving this soo much and I agree I think Greyson's better than Alli she doesn't seem very nice and wears a butt ton of makeup anyways keep up the good work love love love!
CodysAngel15 chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Pleaseee updatee! I'm going crazy waiting! Ecpecially with this cliffhanger omg.! I really hope you haven't forgotten about this story. I really love it. So please update soon!

Xx
Angela!
Panda-Chan8 chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
OHHHHHH MY GOSH, PLEASE UPDATE PRETTY FREAKING PLEASE?! I have to know who it is! Oh my god I'm going to EXPLODE! I'm gonna go kablooey and it's gonna be gross with flying body parts and stuff.

But seriously. I bet it's alli. It's totally alli, right? Or it's all three of them, Cody, Alli, and Chance, and they're all playing one big prank on her?
No, I doubt that... Angela would hate them forever if it was true.

BUT PLEASE UPDATE YOU ARE THE ONLY GOOD AUTHOR THAT WRITES CODY SIMPSON FANFICTIONS!
sydneycrush chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Uh ohhhhhh! Lol I love the story:)
pitchperfect2 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Alli? Or maybe someone is framing her? Or framing someone else? AH! I LOVE this story! The tension is building up! I am really excited to see what's next! :D
JustAnotherBlondie chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Oh... My... Gods! I'm gonna die! I'm freaked out! Update soon, please!

ILOVEALLSTORIES chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Maybe it's Kylie. Or Bella? Or Alli? PLEASE POST SOON!
JustAnotherBlondie chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Gah, it seems like it's Cody, but I still can't be sure!

pitchperfect2 chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Don't stop writing this story! Or any of your stories! They are AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE them! I bet I love this story as much as you do! lol :) But yes, I would definitely tell people about your stories! :D xoxo
sydneycrush chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Lol, I honestly don't know. I'm still processing Cody being such a jerk.
JustAnotherBlondie chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
It took me a while to think of who was in Game Plan with the first name of Madoson :P LOL, I'm slow... Update soon, I love Tom's little crush on Angela!

JustAnotherBlondie chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
I'm starting to think it's Alli just trying to creep Angela out... And I really HATE IT when she gets in a bad mood! I'm kinda scared of her now O.O She can be so feisty... Update soon!

sydneycrush chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
I think Alli sent it, personally. I don't knwo why, just a feeling. haha but I loved the chapter!
Angela chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
AMAZINGGGG! The chapters just keeps getting better! It's so exciting and interesting! As for that letter? I'd say a crazed fan, but I'm kinda thinking Ali? ...can't wait for the next!