Reviews for Shout into the Void
Sonata Appassionata chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
;-; beautiful ;-;
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
:'( My opinion is that Piper can go steal someone else's boyfriend (just not Annabeth's k? k good.) You heard my rant in another review hahah. Anyways this was really good, I like the whole idea that her life is just always empty without Jason. It's cute :)
MaydayParade8123 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Beautiful. :)
I adored it. :)

May x
MostDefinitelyFlorentine chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh, Gil, you know how much I LOVE your poetry.
IamAnnabethdaughterofAthena chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Very nice job!
Nyssa chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
...Who is way too lazy to log in. Nice work. I like the rhythm and the different fonts makes it lovely. On a side note... THIRTEEN DAYS UNTIL MoA!
Taffeh A. Llama chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Why are you so amazing asdfghjkl; favorite phrases: "shout into the void&sealed with a kiss". Excellent job as usual -nods- I was waiting for you to say "empty thoughts", though xD
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
YES! I GOT YOU TO WRITE JENYA! (okay, it was angsty, and pre-TLH, but still!) Sorry, on to the review. I loved this! I know that Jasper is canon at this point, and this free-verse really shows that Renya went through the same thing that Annabeth did. The only differance was that it looks like Renya won't get her happy ending. More angst? Wow, you must be in an angsty mood... No worries! I always love a good angst fic! Thanks for writing this!