Reviews for A Silent Song
Riquisimo chapter 1 . 10h ago
Hello there!

I'm sure you haven't even been on this website in a long while, but if you have, I'd sure like to hear more from you! I absolutely love this story, and I can't tell you how sad I was when I saw that it was unfinished! The way you portray Santana is one of my favorites, and the development and the characters are absolutely beautiful. I certainly hope that it gets continued, but if not, thank you for what you have written so far! I look forward to seeing you on here again.
I know that you are taking some time off- but I ADORE your writing and this story. Please continue? The fandom loves you!
HeYafan2000 chapter 1 . 3/10
s/11104091/1/Stuck-On-You PLEASE READ MY STORY I LOVES YOURS
IceRose92 chapter 13 . 2/25
Since I read The Sound of Silence months and months ago, I've been searching desperately for mute!Santana fics. So I'm not sure how I only managed to stumble across this one two days ago. I was hooked from the beginning, and the manner in which you write Brittany and Santana's relationship is beautiful.

I love how attached Santana got to Brittany, and how it was obvious that there was a pull between them before they even really properly interacted with each other. And Santana slowly beginning to whisper to Brittany? Uuuugh my heart. This fic is amazing, and I can't wait until you start writing it again.

(I would also give my left arm for this to be re-written in Santana's point of view at some point, but that is neither here nor there.)
HemoSnixxual chapter 13 . 1/29
I fucking ADORE this story. Its so beautifully written. Please continue it :) x
funio10 chapter 13 . 1/21
I read all your stories but this one is just one of the best story I've ever read!
I saw that you're on hiatus right now but I hope you'll come back soon ;)
But seriously, first of all, a mute Santana is something that never cross my mind.. But you did it!
I read this story in two days beacause I was really into it, you really know how to make suspense and angst but it's not too angsty either. There are a lot of question that aren't answered yet and that makes me want to read the next chapter(s).
You've got a new follower ;)
PS: Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language
writttingaboutsantana chapter 13 . 1/5
Awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
NemesisCharis chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
I want to hate you because I just pulled an all nighter reading this story and I have to go to work in an hour.
But I can't because this story is bloody amazing!
I really love it and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Thank you!
Fever-Induced chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
this story is absolutely beautiful and inspiring. I need more of it in my life
Fever-Induced chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
I can't believe that you recommended one of my fics! that means so much to me you have no idea! when I first started writing fanfiction I never thought I'd get any kind of recognition in the sense that people would like my stories enough to tell their friends (or followers) about it. it literally makes me get tears in my eyes. I love this story so much and I hope it lasts a long time bc I'm not ready to let go of the characters you made. thank you so much again!
Fever-Induced chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I really like this story so far! I'm very much enjoying the Quitt friendship (as well as the references of their past romance). I hope i see more brittana interaction coming up. I'm definitely curious to learn more about Santana. and I'm sure these chapters will go by way too fast for my liking but at least they'll have to wait for tomorrow to be read lol
SnixxG chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Come back :'(
Hi chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Please, please, PLEASE update! I know it's been a while but I love this story! And now I'm all intrigued about what happened in Santana's past! Just PLEASE UPDATE!
faithe14 chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
I'm in love with this fic for real. I hope you update soon!
HemoSnixxual chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Pleaaaase update soon. So in love with this fic