Reviews for A Silent Song
Please don't forget this beautiful story. I want to know how Santana's impairment came about, and how Brittany wil be doing.
Shakes head sadly. Thanks for what you did write.
please come back and continue this!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2016
please come back and continue this story! D:
Bitchfromhell97 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Can you please continue this story?! I'm fucking loving it!
lifezgoodbaker chapter 13 . 2/4/2016
I do NOT know why I put myself through this torture, I must have been feeling masachistic to end up on your page again and start another story. Why in the world would I do that to myself. Oh ya CAUSE YOU ARE AN F'N INCREDIBLE WRITER. Seriously I started this story knowing you are on hiatus with your novel (though I saw the Christmas prompts and updates what's up with that?) But like normal you encaptivated me from the first freaking chapter! And their little love story- NFDLJKHGIUEOYURTUVM MSMNDFLMELKRTUUYYTYUY8665458URNBDSHJKKFH I just can't put into words. When you make me want to go and rewatch all 6 seasons of GLEE to see if some of these characters were truly this assholish! I just saw anger with some of your scenes. How could a human being EVER do that to somebody. Also the angst and tension you have through some of these chapters- I ADORE IT! I also adore your side of Faberry- it is a unique perspective on them and their support and character development has been impeccable so far. Man Brittany- all I can say is lucky Santana cause what a catch. I love how you have kept so many core Brittnayesque traits but at the same time encaptivated and layered so many more to add such a depth to the character. Santana- 1. You mentioned sequel from her perspective at a future date- #YesPLease 2. OMG the little side and tidbits we get- it just- ugh. So in short I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that novel is almost done! Cause YOU ARE KILLING ME SMALLS!
Love it! Love your writing- can't wait for more! Hopefully updates are on the horizon!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
Uuggghhh that can't be it! I have to know if Santana can talk and how she lost her parents! Plus I need the xmas eve scene. You're so talented, please finish this story. I love your stuff.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
I really love a different life/a better life (even though I'm still waiting for some closure!) and your writing style so I thought I'd give this one a try. It's so much better than I expected. There are some crumby versions of brittana deaf or mute stories out there and I was amazed by the incredible story you've created here. I know you have been on hiatus, but I hope you'll come back and tie up the loose ends to your stories. They are so good it's almost torturous that we don't know the conclusions to your work! You're amazing. I hope you come back!
brittana1314 chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
I've read this doc a few times and I'm still patiently waiting for an update! I love all your other stuff as well and I'm reading your new stuff! Just hope you get back to this one soon! It's amazing and so are you!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
I really hope you update this someday. You are such an excellent author.
SimilarDemons chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
Please update if possible x
burglover421 chapter 13 . 7/23/2015
wow wow and again wow...I hope that you will be taking us farther along on this sweet journey...

P.S I hope Quinn beats kittys butt
Boot chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
Why won't you update any of your stories? At least tell us on here so we don't keep waiting for it to be updates
Cookie07 chapter 13 . 7/14/2015
Another incredible brittana fic that hasn't been updated in ages :-( Please come back and finish this someday!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2015
Please. Please! PLEASE! Continue this story! It's one of my favorites and I really want you to update! So please. Please! PLEASE! Update!