Reviews for A Silent Song
burglover421 chapter 13 . 7/23
wow wow and again wow...I hope that you will be taking us farther along on this sweet journey...

P.S I hope Quinn beats kittys butt
Boot chapter 13 . 7/22
Why won't you update any of your stories? At least tell us on here so we don't keep waiting for it to be updates
Cookie07 chapter 13 . 7/14
Another incredible brittana fic that hasn't been updated in ages :-( Please come back and finish this someday!
Please. Please! PLEASE! Continue this story! It's one of my favorites and I really want you to update! So please. Please! PLEASE! Update!
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 13 . 4/5
Another amazing story! You've made Brittana's love so beautiful and epic. I'm dying to find out what happened to Santana and her parents. Poor Brittany is so strong. I love her overprotectiveness with San. She will get through this injury. I want to kick Puck in the nuts. Quinn is hilarious and her fierce loyalty to Britt, and by extension Santana, is admirable. Holly is just awesome, as are Britt's parents. I'm glad Rachel finally got her head out of her ass. The flowers chapter was so romantic! I apologize for my stream of consciousness but I wanted to share with you everything that I've felt about this story thus far. I sincerely hope that you're able to update soon. Also, your fic recs are much appreciated. Thanks!
Riquisimo chapter 1 . 3/29
Hello there!

I'm sure you haven't even been on this website in a long while, but if you have, I'd sure like to hear more from you! I absolutely love this story, and I can't tell you how sad I was when I saw that it was unfinished! The way you portray Santana is one of my favorites, and the development and the characters are absolutely beautiful. I certainly hope that it gets continued, but if not, thank you for what you have written so far! I look forward to seeing you on here again.
I know that you are taking some time off- but I ADORE your writing and this story. Please continue? The fandom loves you!
HeYafan2000 chapter 1 . 3/10
s/11104091/1/Stuck-On-You PLEASE READ MY STORY I LOVES YOURS
IceRose92 chapter 13 . 2/25
Since I read The Sound of Silence months and months ago, I've been searching desperately for mute!Santana fics. So I'm not sure how I only managed to stumble across this one two days ago. I was hooked from the beginning, and the manner in which you write Brittany and Santana's relationship is beautiful.

I love how attached Santana got to Brittany, and how it was obvious that there was a pull between them before they even really properly interacted with each other. And Santana slowly beginning to whisper to Brittany? Uuuugh my heart. This fic is amazing, and I can't wait until you start writing it again.

(I would also give my left arm for this to be re-written in Santana's point of view at some point, but that is neither here nor there.)
HemoSnixxual chapter 13 . 1/29
I fucking ADORE this story. Its so beautifully written. Please continue it :) x
funio10 chapter 13 . 1/21
I read all your stories but this one is just one of the best story I've ever read!
I saw that you're on hiatus right now but I hope you'll come back soon ;)
But seriously, first of all, a mute Santana is something that never cross my mind.. But you did it!
I read this story in two days beacause I was really into it, you really know how to make suspense and angst but it's not too angsty either. There are a lot of question that aren't answered yet and that makes me want to read the next chapter(s).
You've got a new follower ;)
PS: Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language
writtingaboutsantana chapter 13 . 1/5
Awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
NemesisCharis chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
I want to hate you because I just pulled an all nighter reading this story and I have to go to work in an hour.
But I can't because this story is bloody amazing!
I really love it and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Thank you!
Fever-Induced chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
this story is absolutely beautiful and inspiring. I need more of it in my life
Fever-Induced chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
I can't believe that you recommended one of my fics! that means so much to me you have no idea! when I first started writing fanfiction I never thought I'd get any kind of recognition in the sense that people would like my stories enough to tell their friends (or followers) about it. it literally makes me get tears in my eyes. I love this story so much and I hope it lasts a long time bc I'm not ready to let go of the characters you made. thank you so much again!