Reviews for A Silent Song
justwankyglee chapter 12 . 4/14
this chapter is perfect. so so perfect and amazing. I love how Santana whispered to Brittany! she speaks! the letter was beautifully written. amazing job!
M206 chapter 12 . 4/13
Hilarious: Rubbing her face into her girlfriend's breasts to try and wake herself up.
r e l chapter 12 . 4/12
So beautiful! Thank yu so much i love it!
Lauren H 91 chapter 12 . 4/12
Wow...just wow. Seriously beautiful chapter right here. Obviously amazing descriptions and the symbolism was completely through the roof wonderful. I just can't get over how beautiful everything and how fucking disturbing in love they are and I love their love. Its pretty breathtaking and I adore them in this story and how you write them in general. YAY BRITT GETS ANOTHER CHANCE AND SANTANA IS GOING TO GRADUATE EARLY?! THIS IS A GOOD FUCKING DAY. You can update whenever you want baby girl, life gets busy sometimes and you are worth the wait!
Chrissie32 chapter 12 . 4/11
That was utterly amazing! I loved the flowers...I beyond loved Santana's letters to Brittany.

Please update soon.

What's your book called? When does it come out?
Adrimarie97 chapter 12 . 4/9
Wow another amazing chapter but that doesn't surprise you are such a gifted writer. Please update soon! 3
naynay1963 chapter 12 . 4/9
I must be enjoying the hell out of my spring break cuz I loved everything about this chapter.
The flowers. The exemption from the winter showcase. Santana taking care of Brittany. The letter. Graduating early. Their discussions of a future together. Just all of it.
Really a fantastic fic. Great job South Africa!
Glee4ever123 chapter 12 . 4/9
This was very romantic. I could read about these two expressing their love and cuddling and kissing for the rest of my life. When santana whispers to britt I get all excited. It's nice for her to be able to talk to britt even if it's very little. Great job on this chapter!
chichimerah chapter 12 . 4/9
Wow! This is so beautiful... You write them so beautiful.. No words can describe how I feel.. I always so in love with your writings... It always worth it waiting for your updated. You never let me down wit any of ur fiction... Even a thousand years, I will wait.. I will wait for you!
The meaning of the flower, it was a brilliant idea too. You make this fiction perfect.. You're one of my fav flower too ;) xoxo
jtour chapter 12 . 4/9
So happy that this was updated. I have no criticisms just that I love this so much
broken-timemachine chapter 12 . 4/9
Very sappy! Loved it, they both are strawberries!
This update was beautiful and sweet. Thank you. they are so good together. Keep it up. I adore this fic and you, of course.
katiek28 chapter 12 . 4/8
I love how well they manage to communicate despite the difficulties, and the flower meanings were a grest addition to that. I think my favourite line was when Britt said Santana had to like her bad stuffs because she loved her - so cute. And yay that Brittany can do her showcase later and that Santana may graduate early. I'm already reading sloppy babies but thanks for the other rec. Thanks for the update, I really love this story
GISA103 chapter 4 . 4/7
wow amazing
mocblue chapter 12 . 4/7
I LOVE learning the meanings of flowers & this chapter was beautiful. I liked the total Brittana focus of this chapter & they're interaction. Looking forward to the parents dinner, should be interesting w/Holly! Great chapter!