Reviews for A Job Well Done
Mr. FanficGuy chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Absolutely amazing. You've earned a well-deserved favorite.
TheGirlwithaPin chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
Omg yes! I love mako! Hes totally should be a bachelor but i just picked mynsecond favorite (cam) love this!
King Boo chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
It's so nice to finally see a Mako story! Please update again, it'd be a shame for you not to.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
This is so interesting, I always thought it was nice of Mako to say he'd include "Lillian" in his fertilizer research, so I was pleasantly surprised to see a story about it, and it's pretty good too! I didn't expect Lillian to move either and I like the HM64 tie in. Isn't it strange how the only couples are Rose/Rutger and Rahi/Ying? Everyone else is single!
Anonymous Cake chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
You haven't given up on this, have you? Mako is one of my favorite characters from ToTT, and I don't ever see anything written about him up here, so I really appreciate you writing this! It's a very interesting story so far.
Nightowl445 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
This is a very interesting story! I hope you'll write more soon!
Purple Shell chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
New chapter! Yay!
Lots of love in this one :) Between our lovely characters and from me! So many parts that I love..
Okay, I love Rahi's comment about Ying "N-not that I care-" bit is SO Rahi :) Love that you put that there, heheh

And the last bit when Mako was like: "I thought about those things ... except the part about Kana..." made me go "pffffftt!"
I'm happy that they're finally together. Now I'm more interested to see what's going to happen to them :) It's not ending soon is it?
Call Me Bree the Blonde chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
dum dum-da DAHHH! update please?
Call Me Bree the Blonde chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Yay! 3 I'm so happy to see such a good Mako story I haven't ready all that far, but a chapter five would be nice if you don't end with four ]
ImmatureChild chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I like this story idea. It's original and besides Mako needs some love. XD
Inumaru12 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
wow, this is so strange. I'm a fan of your comic "Mario's Day Job" and I like this pairing so I looked this up and I didn't finish reading it but I told my self I would come back to it and then when reading your comic/looking at your tumblr(or DA or both) I realized that this was suddenly your story! Haha, it's just funny to me.

But yeah, this is super sweet! I'd love to see how their relationship would progress now that Mako realizes that Lilian is a potential girlfriend/wife! Hopefully it all goes well!

Inumaru12
Purple Shell chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Mako and Lillian sitting on a tree.. Mako is beginning to develop feelings! Yay! I'm really enjoying your characters :) Reina is awesome here! Good thing she didn't mind Lillian liking her uncle.
Helenlor chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
I've been hoping for a Mako/Lillian story. There always regular villagers that I think would be great bachelor(ettes). I'm glad that Reina supports Lillian's feelings but I wonder how the other villagers would react to this.
Purple Shell chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Saw an update alert and couldn't refuse to read it before I sleep.
Things I like:
- Your descriptions are pretty! I personally find the balance between description and dialog are really nice.
- You write it closely to the game in terms of Lilian's daily routine yet it doesn't feel/sound superhuman odd. I like reading Lilian's thoughts on the request she does (Hiro and Howard).
- Mako and Reina seems in character :)
- This pairing 3
- The pacing. It really makes me giddy and excited to see when Mako finally realizes Lilian's feeling.

Things I don't like:
- That it's only 2 chapters ;p I want more!

I don't think I noticed anything wrong.. but hopefully those points will help give you an idea of what I enjoyed about this chapter :)
lovalova chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
OHHH!
I love it!
the story is nice and the way you potray Lillian as someone who's in love with a way older man is fantastic!
When I played this game months before,I wonder if Mako is marriageable...cos he is way cooler & more hansome to me than the other bachelors( they are kinda shallow.. for me la)