Reviews for Clear Blue Sky
Ayalim chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I thought you captured how Much would convey the news very well.
LadyKate1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Like sylvi10, I was a bit thrown by the reference to Much's handwriting - it's pretty clear in Season 2 that he can't read, let alone write. But other than that, it's a beautiful story. I love the interaction between Will and Djaq, and the line from Bassam. Djaq's "Robin would have wanted to go alone" is also very on-target and observant.
sylvi10 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is such a difficult moment to think about and read about, and I really like your somewhat sparse approach to describing Djaq's and Will's reactions. They seems to be only half-saying all the thoughts that are going through their minds but still understanding each other perfectly, knowing exactly how the other is feeling. I'm a bit thrown by the impression I always had of Much being illiterate, but it's easy to overlook that because of the appropriateness of him being the one to share this news. It's like a kick in the stomach-in a good way!-when Will comforts himself with the thought that Allan and Robin died together. But he is right, at least, that they died in the same fight. Lovely image of Will and Djaq at the end.
tiffanylouise chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Beautifully written! Loved the way you described their reactions and feelins about it simply.