Reviews for The Deepest of Ties
Ancantsia chapter 18 . 1/24
Please, Please, Please update soon! I love this story so far!
secondnina chapter 18 . 12/11/2017
nice story.. one thing bothers me is sabo. there's the chapter of him as spirit, story from after he died until after marineford incident ... then in the other chapter he's alive after the incident with flamingo.. how do i connect these two chapter? what is he when he act as the spirit? other than that, the story fills me with heartwarming emotion. made me cried a bit in few chapter.
Wragziez chapter 18 . 11/14/2017
All of these are absolutely fantastic, really enjoyed reading them! Thank you very much for sharing!
The Fall of Spring chapter 15 . 10/6/2017
Sabo's response is just too great~
Mirai HitsugayaKurosaki chapter 18 . 9/9/2017
OMG! LUV this one!
io-kun chapter 6 . 8/30/2017
I absolutely love this chapter! I've been dying to read OP Luffy and Ace met their counterparts and you did fantastic job writing the story! The AceLu pairing is a pleasant sprinkle too. I love their interactions. Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful ideas with us readers! You're amazing! xoxo
Alexandta27 chapter 13 . 8/17/2017
Muy divertido. Debería a ver más enfrentamientos entre hanccok y Ace por Luffy
Sakihinata chapter 14 . 7/18/2017
Coby is really endearing ;)
bloodshadows chapter 18 . 6/25/2017
Awww! This was so cute! I can't wait for my snapshots to come out! Keep up the good work!
LuffyLover27 chapter 6 . 5/21/2017
This chapter has to be turned into it's own story! I want to see how the mafioso versions react to Luffy and Ace's other forms!
Lerya-chan chapter 18 . 4/25/2017
Omg, you wonderful person.
This was quite the journey and I loved every minute of it.
Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/4/2017
Hello there :)

Im aware that this is late but I can't help but be impatient about these oneshots...I've read this a few years ago and I really admired your work since then, I really wish you would still continue this, and also your other stories... :)
Loogoo chapter 18 . 3/26/2017
Enjoyed this fic very much!
Colorful Swirl King chapter 18 . 3/12/2017
Good idea. Definitely a good idea.
NHarmonic chapter 18 . 2/26/2017
I love it. Law has been dealt many shitty cards. It's nice to see him get a good one.