Reviews for The Deepest of Ties
Loogoo chapter 18 . 3/26
Enjoyed this fic very much!
Colorful Swirl King chapter 18 . 3/12
Good idea. Definitely a good idea.
NHarmonic chapter 18 . 2/26
I love it. Law has been dealt many shitty cards. It's nice to see him get a good one.
Pirats Gold chapter 18 . 1/29
Om my god! I love all the chapters with Angle Luffy and of course Law. But I never saw this comingSo amazing. I really really loved reading this. I'm totally Happy right now! Definitly a good idea *thumbs up*
brnkofeternity06 chapter 18 . 1/14
I loved the Wild!AU chapters but this, by far, has been beat best chapter you have written! At least in my opinion. I hope you'll continue this chapter into a second part because I would love to read more! I love your story! XD
Life's a dream chapter 18 . 1/7
Omg i loved it! Luffy finding lami and reuniting her with law... brilliant! And so touching! I also loved all the extra details you put in about being the angel and star, and it was nice to see what another one of the angels previous life was.
So thank you again for writing OP again!
kuro sora wa chapter 18 . 1/2
i love... :)
Caraline Fisher chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
So wonderful! So wonderful!
Sabrina-nee chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
I need more of this
Aki no Kitsune chapter 18 . 12/28/2016
Damn it I'm crying. Good idea, brilliant idea, let Law be happy for once. This was amazing and it opens up so many possibilities. Does Lami settle down and write letters to her brother like she writes to her foster mother? Or does she go with him to Zo and join up with the crew? Does Law have any outstanding objections to the latter? I need to know these things.

Brilliant work, simply beautiful. Excuse me while I go search for a tissue.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
I am literally through the roof with happiness right now. I CANT BELIEVE YOU UPDATED AHHHH IM SO HAPLY! Your angel AU fics for Ace and Luffy are my motivation to keep living! Thank you so much for the adorable chapter. I love all your works!
phonenix chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
so sweet! I rather liked this idea :) it was really interesting as well.
chibilink01 chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
SUPER IDEA DON'T DOUBT YOURSELF FOR A SECOND
JCNEIJNCEIBCHE GAGAHAHAHAAAAA THAT WAS AMAZING!
Lovin it chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
IT WAS A GOOD IDEA.
dark.sneaky.fox chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
Ahhhhhhh! I'm so happy this was updated! I love all your One Piece works and the Soulmate AU is my favorite. This totally made my night! I thought this was a lovely idea and I appreciate your hard work into writing this! I can't wait for this to update again, or any of your works~ I'm looking forward to it!