Reviews for The Deepest of Ties
DragonHeart chapter 10 . 6/3
LOVE IIIIIT! You should do more chapters like these! It was hilarious. And the feels from all the fluff was attacking me nonstop.
Kianna25 chapter 7 . 5/30
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! These stories are soooooo cute! You write Ace and Luffy's characters so well! Oh. And the fluff. I'm a sucker for fluff. Sweet, innocent, angelic Luffy fluff~
Definitely one of my favorites :)
taylovesbevin chapter 17 . 4/24
omg! I love this book! And I think you just made AcexSaboxLuffy my new fav paring! It's so freaking cute! Please make more like this in the future!
Omg i decided to reread the deepest of ties and found... 4 extra chapters that werent there the last time i read this! Thankyouthankyouyhankyou! I love your soulmate verse, and i absolutely adore ASL! So seeing more updates... with ASL... i love you! Thank you. I actually jusy rewatched aces death just before this and was all sad and mopey but rereading your OP stories made me happy again! (Oda i still cant forgive T.T)
Oh i love robin and her chapter too! Very fitting title :)
Thank you again! So so much!
Pirats Gold chapter 4 . 4/11
I absolutly love these storys! I spenden the last two days reading trough them and I got so suchen into this!Luffy and Ace fluff everywhere! *smile* Those two are so adorable. But also the storys between Luffy and Robinare favorites of mine. Robin never gets enough attention! well usually!I'm so Glas I found These oneshots. ... now of to you other fanfictions! Oh... and sorry for not writing more comments... I was honestly too busy reading *big grin* cu
myanimeobsession chapter 15 . 3/2
Hhahaha the straw hat crew have given up and Marco knows what to do xD
Yayyyy ASL together! T_T
Thank you for bringing them together again!
myanimeobsession chapter 10 . 3/2
Such a good chapter! I love it!
Sabo as their guardian and the other people being brought together.
The ASL brother bonds and love
a fan chapter 6 . 2/27
i loved this i was wondering though if you could write the mafia au! visiting the one piece world
please keep up the good work
LirialRaito chapter 14 . 2/18
Awesome Coby.
LirialRaito chapter 6 . 2/18
I very much want to know more about the mafia versions. I adore the concept.
Bearsruletheworld chapter 17 . 2/3
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW! ! So cute!
C chapter 4 . 1/29
I like it too
calypso tchaka chapter 17 . 1/28
Looooved this chapter. This is nearly everything I thought a meeting between the brothers should be. Really really liked it. I'd love to read more of them sometime in the future again when your attention shifts to these three.
May you have a splendid weekend ahead of you! Take care
emygrl99 chapter 17 . 1/28
Aw *heartbroken emoji* poor Sab:c he deserved so much better but at least the three of them are together again. And I guess Sabodidget better than he could've but that amnesia was just too cruel :c
emygrl99 chapter 16 . 1/28
Well damn, that just added 50 more shades of complexity to this AU. New stuff is popping up everywhere, I don't know where to start! Dx