Reviews for The Deepest of Ties
SisterAssassins chapter 16 . 7/2
Okay this fic is amazing and I love the dynamics you put between the characters and the awesome head canon and sorta not really mature Luffy and I love these stories so much and OMG YOU ARE AMAZING :D
Brazilwolf chapter 16 . 6/4
This is the best story I read about Luffy. It was so funny. And made me feel very embarrassed at times but in a good way. I liked the powers that Luffy and Ace got, also that Sabo was watching over them as well as all he other people that were connected to Luffy and his nakama. It was funny when Ace got jealous of Boa. Also the shocked faces that everyone got when Ace, Luffy, and Sabo would do in front of others. I loved it when Luffy and Ace did that prank that got a whole bunch of people screaming and Thatch pink somehow. There is much I want to say but to sum it up... I loved all the chapters and I mean ALLī¸
thewibblywobblywolf chapter 16 . 5/25
This fanfic is the sweetest thing ever. In the beginning of this ( most of all in the first one-shot ) I was a bit bugged by how you kept shifting tenses all the time, but the plot and writing was so good that I couldn't keep myself from continuing to read, and you seem to have gotten a hang of the tenses now.
The way you display the dynamics between Ace and Luffy, as well as Sabo and their crews is lovely, the way you write them is absolutely fantastic. And I really like that both Robin and Makino get to appear often, they're some of my favourite female characters. I really liked the way Ace and Luffy are getting so familiar with each other's crews as well, Ace and Robin's talk being one of my favourite moments. I was so happy to see both the part where Robin and Luffy talked and the part after that where Robin and Ace talked, the connection between those is so interesting but almost unexplored, and it's even more interesting when you count in Ace being the Demon here. Besides that I really liked Watching, the family they built up was adorable. I hope to see more of those in the future!
I'm going to g read Wild now, I'm so excited!
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 4/4
You should do a chapter on how they met. As you know ace hated luffy at first in manga/anime so I wonder if they did too in this au or if they were cool with each other and just knew that they were soulmates
Yvonne Park chapter 16 . 2/2
I love Luffys relationships with his crew. His insight with Robin is great. And I love your take on the void century. Also, from the previous chapter, I love Sabo with Ace and Luffy! Those three are great! I would love to hear more of an explanation about the stars thing. It sounds interesting. Great job! I can't wait for more! :)

-Yvonne
general yumi chapter 16 . 1/26
I really love all of these uh short stories? They are amazing. You are an amazing writer author-san!
general yumi chapter 12 . 1/26
Author-san you're mean. *pout with tears streaming down my face* I was finally able to calm down then I read this chapter and the tears came bursting out.
general yumi chapter 10 . 1/26
The tears literally will not stop. What do I do? This chapter is amazing. I love the different characters you included. I love this!
general yumi chapter 4 . 1/26
Oh my glob! This chapter has me crying my eyes out. I love it!
Zelga Lim Li chapter 10 . 1/4
i thought thatch did not die? or was this a different chapter altogether?
PsychoRien chapter 13 . 1/2
LOOOOOL! That is literally what ran through my mind when I read this.
You made my day/night :D