Reviews for Taking Care of Sarah
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Great chapter! I'm glad they worked things out!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
McRose chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
These "There's so much I want to say" conversations can and do go in different directions in various fanfics, all dependent on the author's view of who was more to "blame." I have mine, you have yours, other writers have theirs. Your story brings back memories - I was so hopeful after the episode aired - but to no avail as the final months of season 10 continued. Thanks for sharing your approach.
-jan
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Great story! Thanks
Michi uk chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Looks as if lots of kissing will be happening throughout the year.
marye904 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Loved it.
marye904 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
He may be right but he's such a goof
achaon chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Thanks for the happy ending.
achaon chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Good beginning; let's not let this get out of control. They need to kiss nd make up in the next chapter.
jag389 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Nice little story.
rlrct chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Overall a sweet story - but it does leave me wanting more!
robertwnielsen chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Loved the ending...especially Mac's "This would be the time to kiss me senseless, Commander Rabb." So typical of Mac. And Harm's conversation with his dad at the Wall...very nice, also. Loved the story. :)

Robert
robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Okay...I favorited the story before I reviewed (bad me.)

Seriously, though, I could feel the nerves and anxiety from both Harm and Mac as the sexual and romantic tension ramped up throughout this chapter. Mac's "gung-ho Marine" attitude was obvious in the beginning, as she didn't want Harm doing things for her...but I sensed a bit of softening towards the end of the chapter...terrific job overall. :)